Fault code U0101

Just done a Google search and found this ,U0101 - Lost communication with Transmission Control Module.

Yeh that's what I found .
Dunno why it's happened though but spoke to AMD and they have come across it before, apparently there are 2 modules one in the box and one external.
Should be interesting what Audi say as I just said engine light and nothing else so should be amusing what they come up with.

Yeh that's what I found .
Dunno why it's happened though but spoke to AMD and they have come across it before, apparently there are 2 modules one in the box and one external.
Should be interesting what Audi say as I just said engine light and nothing else so should be amusing what they come up with.

be careful audi are s**t hot on looking for modded cars, when my RS3 needed a new mechatronic unit (gearbox would go in N on high load corners) they had the car in for 2 days for an Audi UK expert to come down and crawl all over the car looking for signs of mods (apparently they can get error codes from even the plugin upgrades)

once it passed they then had the car in to do the work

Well latest is that they cleared the codes and it seems to be communicating with ecu now but they have said they now saying that they recon it's been chipped but seeing as I got it as a ex demo from audi that's not possible as I haven't touched it . What's even funnier is that the last time the software was updated was in October and I have only had it 3 months.
Looks like someone at audi may have tinkered with it or there diagnostics is up the Creek.