FBSW prices , bonkers or what.

I did say you'd be able to sell for a fair price mate

Reactions: Charlie Farley
That's what I thought , but I've relised that's not much more than what mine cost and it doesn't even make the coffee or work the HU....what was I thinking.

Definitely the RS tax in action. I couldn't give up the stereo controls, even for a fancier wheel.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
You just get used to it chap, well I have as it is a nice wheel to use , perfect feel and size.:yes:

Reactions: Baka
They do look really nice too.

Me personally i just don't think it suits the car, if the silver bit was carbon yeah that would look amazing and tie in with the rs4’s carbon interior trim or if you had the brushed interior it will look good, id like to see how quick it sells....theres not many Robs in the world to go out spending that amount on a steering wheel lol.

My wallet is always on empty these days, maybe something to do with owning an audi.:whistle2:

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Me personally i just don't think it suits the car, if the silver bit was carbon yeah that would look amazing and tie in with the rs4’s carbon interior trim or if you had the brushed interior it will look good, id like to see how quick it sells....theres not many Robs in the world to go out spending that amount on a steering wheel lol.
I just like to be different sometimes, and with all that black in the cabin a splash of silver goes down nicely too, black's nice but you can have too much sometimes.