[Feb 21, 2015] Belfast Audi Dealership Meet (Belfast)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
images

An excellent opportunity to attend this meeting. I have 16 spaces Exclusive to audi-sport.net members. Its first come first served, so please use the RSVP at the top of this page please. The meet will begin at 9am. Please arrive promptly for 9am as you be having a ****** breakfast with Richard, Pat and 2 master techs. You will be having a tour of the dealership.

Sandra

Last edited:
Reactions: Point_Audi
Sounds like another great day to look forward to Sandra. Thanks for organising this with Richard!

Reactions: Sandra
My first meet with Audi Sport. Sounds like it will be a brilliant day out :)

@birdiemachine go to the top post and use the rsvp to say yes your going. There is no charge for the meet. :) x

This thread will be put back on forum on friday as i need to change the date as dealership are changing over there demo cars. It will be moving into a suitable date in february.

Right guys, new date for this meet is 21st Feb at 9am. You need be there prompt as you will be having ****** breakfast with Richard, Pat and 2 master techs. There will be no test drives in this meet. This will be on a seperate occasion. Please can you RSVP on post at top of this page. Thanks. :) x

Sounds great Sandra! Thanks as always for your time in getting this meet organised!:)

Id love to attend this. I will try my best and make it work.

Gutted when I seen the date - I am out the night before for a friends birthday - so it would likely be noon by the time I could make it up. I'm guessing everyone would be on the road home at this point or shortly after?

I am on Audi sport on tapatalk on my phone, I can't see a rsvp option anywhere?! Help!!? Lol

We might be mate maybe get a few pictures and I will be taking my VCDS so if anyone wants anything switched on etc it's no problem!

You gota start somewhere mate and that is some starting point you have there :)

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Lovely motor Ryan, look forward to seeing you at the meet. :thumbs up:

Shaun

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Awh no problem at all, my VCDS service is very expensive!! ... Do you know what you would like switched on?

Sure we can have a look at that! .. Do you have Auto headlights?

Thanks, glad you like it. I'm going for a slight drop, possibly some spacers, 19x9 Rotiform SNA wheels and possibly a Milltek exhaust.
Those wheels are similar to mine lol, personally I would go coilovers and put it on the deck lol milltek on a diesel? Lol

Can you add me please Sandra, I have some new wheels to join the club

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421266524819.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421266524819.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 278
Reactions: crimson, ruairi83, Brennan and 2 others
Very nice Alex! Best of luck with her!:)

Cheers buddy, I should have the mirrors on and hopefully a lil surprise when I tip up.

Those wheels are similar to mine lol, personally I would go coilovers and put it on the deck lol milltek on a diesel? Lol

Yeah I've seen the rotiforms on a few show cars at Dubshed etc and I just love them! Any chance you could Photoshop some onto my motor with a nice, but functional drop?

Coilovers are far too dear at the minute, probably because the cars pretty new out. And yeah, there's absolutely no noise off the car at the minute, I'd like it to sound a bit more aggressive :)

Yeah I've seen the rotiforms on a few show cars at Dubshed etc and I just love them! Any chance you could Photoshop some onto my motor with a nice, but functional drop?

Coilovers are far too dear at the minute, probably because the cars pretty new out. And yeah, there's absolutely no noise off the car at the minute, I'd like it to sound a bit more aggressive :)

Mines are AVA wheels. Never would have thought it a milltek on a diesel but I'm sure it would sound well. Thing with your A3 as it's so fresh you need simple and uncluttered mods, you don't want to cross the line into chav territory,

Wheels, lowered and a subtle exhaust is what you want. Yeah bud I mean if you get me a few good pics of your car I'll see what I can do for ya :)