Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Sandra submitted a new Showcase Item:

*** Feedback For Stoke Audi ***

Guys, could you leave a comment on this Please for me to pass back to Stoke Audi.
A big thank you to Philip Jones (Head of Business at Stoke Audi.) Also huge thanks to Anna Ling, Francesca Beswick, Elizabeth Wainright, Swansway Garage Group, Audi Uk and all members of staff at Stoke Audi for allowing us to visit your Dealership.

Sandra :) x

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:

desertstorm

Staff member
VCDS Map User
A great day out assisted by the glorious sun shine that appeared in the afternoon.
Especially nice when I got a run out in the RS5 cabriolet .
Very nice Coffee and Bacon and Egg sandwiches. A walk around and under several cars in the service bay and had a very interesting discussion with the mater tech about the Hybrid E-tron.
Got to try out all the cars I wanted too and never really had to wait that long between test drives.
To top it off a bag of goodies.
We were well looked after by Hollie and the gentleman who was in charge of the cars.
Many thanks again Sandra for organising these events.
I thought we had a lot of speed cameras by us but Stoke appears to be speed camera city and on my first drive out I spotted an unmarked Seat Leon police car that had pulled somebody over.
Will post a few piccies later .

Karl.

jimladallen

11017018_10205302364950235_597835009407571054_n.jpg 11051899_10205302356910034_3152039253856383374_n.jpg 11018602_10205302376590526_4424145982389267328_n.jpg 10172807_10205302387230792_8467748811960015116_n.jpg 1531555_10205302374190466_6774060810649345629_n.jpg 10353023_10205302368110314_1971500586546835527_n.jpg Had a great day,drove some great cars,met some nice people.Thanks to Sandra for organising this and Holly and the staff @ Stoke Audi for giving their time..thanks. Roll on Crewe.

Audimad

A great day out assisted by the glorious sun shine that appeared in the afternoon.
Especially nice when I got a run out in the RS5 cabriolet .
Very nice Coffee and Bacon and Egg sandwiches. A walk around and under several cars in the service bay and had a very interesting discussion with the mater tech about the Hybrid E-tron.
Got to try out all the cars I wanted too and never really had to wait that long between test drives.
To top it off a bag of goodies.
We were well looked after by Hollie and the gentleman who was in charge of the cars.
Many thanks again Sandra for organising these events.
I thought we had a lot of speed cameras by us but Stoke appears to be speed camera city and on my first drive out I spotted an unmarked Seat Leon police car that had pulled somebody over.
Will post a few piccies later .

Karl.

The gentleman in charge of the cars was Geoff and he deserves a pay rise.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
My wife would have hated Hollie; most wife's would hate Hollie; but what a wonderfully nice, helpful, attractive, credit to Stoke Audi girl/lady...

To explain: eats anything and everything but finds a size 8 loose....

Geoff was good too ; a tad older that Hollie and he'd accept I'm sure not as visually attractive; but he held things together and was courteous with the triple signings and all. Not at all easy doing this with a 5 to 1 car ratio and everyone just wanting to go, go, go.... Background noise was fun, rhubarb4 returning with V8 powered whatever was always aural....

But Stoke Audi did Princess proud; thank you...

Workshop, master tech, and the bacon/egg sandwiches were all so well presented, thank you again.

And the goody bags? Wow! Have you any idea of the value of those.

Interestingly; I've a friend in Nuremberg; a Lotus/Porsche/VW/Audi owning man and he tells me that Audi 'never' provide such local entertainment as we enjoy here in the UK; I've since invited Christian and family to the Swansway Garages/Princess/audi-sport.net Crewe meet...

Thank you sooooo much....

45bvtc

Supporter
Gold Supporter
The gentleman in charge of the cars was Geoff and he deserves a pay rise.

Hollie too; can't be easy spending so much time outside in a chill wind looking as good and still communicative.

45bvtc

Supporter
Gold Supporter
These guys are brilliant Sandra, Hollie a gem!

The Challinor

45bvtc

Supporter
Gold Supporter
MEGA fun Sandra, you've gotta get yer bum down here... ALL of which is technical terminology, of course....

Thank you lots....

The Challinor

I'm old, Ben... Still buzzing... While I still have the time.... :thrashi:

1945 babies can still rock! :racer:

I don't blame you, she was tidy.

45bvtc

Supporter
Gold Supporter
And what an absoultely superb audi-sport mug and pen! :thumbs up:

Just for turning up and de-coking a few cars... :racer:

The Challinor

One thing I didn't like was how close these new cars were ( touching!!! Disgusting )

8c3c4d1d26485bcf7c206946cb1bdc2a.jpg

S888

Guys, could you leave a comment on this Please for me to pass back to Stoke Audi.
A big thank you to Philip Jones (Head of Business at Stoke Audi.) Also huge thanks to Anna Ling, Francesca Beswick, Elizabeth Wainright, Swansway Garage Group, Audi Uk and all members of staff at Stoke Audi for allowing us to visit your Dealership.

Sandra :) x

Thank you again for organising the Stoke Audi event, it started a little slow but it soon speeded up and we all manage to drive all cars before 3pm that some speed ha.
The staff at Stoke Audi were excellent especially Hollie she a gem,so pretty and that body work wow. Poor girl she had to stand outside in the sunshine and wind in them 4" heels shoe for 4 hours, so plain full she complained I offer her a ride she declined what a shame, on the opposite side our cars manager Geoff an hunky detective ?? Was serious in his role, like wise need to be,these cars are expensive right, later he softened up and had many laughs good sport.
Everyone here had enjoyed the day and a big thanks to everybody in Stoke Audi for making it all possible cheers