Feeler: Swap buckets for standard S3 seats + cash

probably one of the few mods where you will always get the majority of your money back if you look after them, at least thats how I justified the mega spend lol !! :)

I also paid half via paypal so the cost could be spread on my credit card.

It is a lot of money but they are worth it just for the feel good factor alone. Some will turn up eventually...

It is alot of money, that I don't have at the moment. Plus I'd prefer to get my new white cluster in and coded, S3 sportback side skirts and valance sprayed and fitted and then both my remaps, engine and DSG, those are more pressing mods tbh.

N8 Mate, just got on board this thread! You done well to get in on those buckets so quickly!!! Pardon the pun but you had your @rse firmly planted on those seats!
Well done that man. Got any other potential distractions taking you astray from your target mods?.. come to think of it, there aint much left is there? Open Sky? I bet you would given half the chance. lol

Cheers

KKP

Can be done, I have a grinder so can cut roof out, lol, you think I'm joking to, lol

N8 Mate, just got on board this thread! You done well to get in on those buckets so quickly!!! Pardon the pun but you had your @rse firmly planted on those seats!
Well done that man. Got any other potential distractions taking you astray from your target mods?.. come to think of it, there aint much left is there? Open Sky? I bet you would given half the chance. lol

Cheers

KKP

Read the thread, buckets are no longer mine as he ain't selling no more! I don't like sunroofs, infact I hate them, otherwise I would have ordered open sky from factory :) I would like Air ride, but thats £3k :tumble:

Serves you right Nathan "Po-lish" Kawasaki ........ Ive heard ur a right banker !

Nate, be thankful for small mercies, you got your white cluster you've been pestering me for months for, but got from another source now result, so stop whining about your lost seats & enjoy the white dis when its fitted me old china, lol, I dont expect any whinging from you for at least a week after your clusters fitted, lmao, even though it'll last 24hrs max knowing you :nyah:

One day Nathan, one day! :crying:

:sob:

Nate, be thankful for small mercies, you got your white cluster you've been pestering me for months for, but got from another source now result, so stop whining about your lost seats & enjoy the white dis when its fitted me old china, lol, I dont expect any whinging from you for at least a week after your clusters fitted, lmao, even though it'll last 24hrs max knowing you :nyah:

OMG LMFAO. Nigel & N8 = :friends:, actually more like :asskicking:

lmfao, course mates :icon_thumright: