Ferrari celebrating...

Love it.
anim_rofl21.gif

LOL....cruel, but funny!!!

he slowed down that's how, on the straights the Ferrari engined Glock was leaving the Mercedes engined Hamilton for dead, then all of a sudden right before the last turn Glock slows down and Hamilton passes? hmmmm

Sorry, I was thinking one thing and wrote another.

Either way he was lucky.

Thinking bo**ocks writing bull**it?

Haha seriously tho he wasn't lucky over the course of the season was a great chanmpionship for once!

Still only one Aryton Senna tho!

I'm not a fan of F1 at all anymore funnily enough since Ayrton Senna went, its just not the same man, at least when he was around I'd take some interest, Schumacher was boring & Lewis same

I'm not a fan of F1 at all anymore funnily enough since Ayrton Senna went, its just not the same man, at least when he was around I'd take some interest, Schumacher was boring & Lewis same

Oh yeah?, You forgot kimi then!! he could bore dead people. I would'nt call Lewis boring, and Schumacher had some quite outstanding drives. They are racing drivers afterall not ****** after-dinner speakers!!!

[ytv]ehLyDof0NWs&NR[/ytv]
this is when it was great, you cannot compare modern drivers with these two...

Oh yeah?, You forgot kimi then!! he could bore dead people. I would'nt call Lewis boring, and Schumacher had some quite outstanding drives. They are racing drivers afterall not ****** after-dinner speakers!!!

They're as boring as after dinner speakers, lol

Its all changes nowadays, do that and you'd loose your super license! The minute a drive hits F1, they loose the option to race for a victory and have to play the odds instead. Ayrton was a hot headed charger, Micheal did the same & I hope Lewis doesn't loose it too quickly.

people seem to forget glock was on dry tires.have you even tried driving a gokart with dry tires with only a few spots of water?it may as well be soaking wet.toyota took a gamble to stay on the dry tire and lost out.

Lewis - boring? get a grip man.