Any ideas people…. So close to putting the girl back on the road
3b3a45e4162ce01b8ffcf95a3f785f3e.jpg

b00b6e9493c340b5a54ce45399412ef4.jpg

f58ad01b2de039f66cf493b73a4375dc.jpg

52baa556f2c4c1b91afb9023eb954b12.jpg

9c9b7b70fdd4bd5e343fe76369c57ea4.jpg

feac28b7e432e1aef93d94e14985e5a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So for the engine mount, it's either been damaged in the accident or it's just failed due to age related wear & tear. I've replaced them before it's a common failure.

For the error on the fans, have you checked the wiring harness to see if there is any damage. It's surprising both have failed. If they have getting looking around on ebay, as they are over £1000 each from Audi!

For the coolant pump there are threads about cleaning them out rather then replacing it.

Posting a full scan of the car would give a better idea to the ABS fault. Also what version of VCDS are you using?

Thanks for the reply as always B5NUT
The version is 20.4.2 or 20.2.4 one or the other lol

I bought the complete rad pack off eBay to replace the damaged ones…

Also got the engine mount of eBay aswell…

The water pump is that the one just under the windscreen in the engine bay? I’ve googled that but nothing is too clear

It does have a water leak which I have told the body shop as they took the engine out so I’m guessing they ain’t tightened up a hose at the back of the engine because I can see it slightly weeping somewhere there. So they said bring it back so they can sort it

I cannot remember which side of the wiring harness the fans run on, but I would start by checking the harness. I also take you have cleared all the fault codes and these are the ones coming back. For the engine mount was that new or used?

Yes the water pump is the one near the windscreen

Yh cleared all codes Engine mount is a used one of eBay
So for the pump… I see a video last night on how to clean it. You suggest do that first before buy a new one?
Thanks for the info. Just wanna get back enjoying her.

Also the ESP light (I’m guessing) the car with the skids could that be down to me taking the sensor out and putting it into a new knuckle?

So the engine mount is shot, best of buying a new one. Yes give a pump a full clean before replacing and make sure the system is fully blead.

Not sure on the ESP would like to see a full scan of the car before I can give more information on that one.

So the engine mount is shot, best of buying a new one. Yes give a pump a full clean before replacing and make sure the system is fully blead.

Not sure on the ESP would like to see a full scan of the car before I can give more information on that one.

Thanks mate really appreciate all the info. I will do another scan tomora as I’m off to work in a bit. I will also start taking the pump off tomora to give it a clean and I get onto Audi about a new mount… then I will try and trace for damaged wiring to the coolent fans.

As advised, in order to help, post the full scan of the car.

Sorry lads been busy with work…
Cleaned the water pump…
b284f7f0ce3741d3cf48c80a22bd87a2.jpg

And done a full scan will post soon as

Thanks for all the help people

Reactions: MistaT