Few pics before i sell :(

yavz

Reaction score
Well after a short period of ownership i am having to sell her to fund home improvements. She has been a joy to own but the house is taking priority for now. I got her completely standard and added a range of mods, the last thing on my list was a set of alloys to finish her off. Oh well.

Heres a few snaps:
c1a4d7ff.jpg

cc74d5ec.jpg

80d77ced.jpg

56584210.jpg

ad1e7e90.jpg

b670023c.jpg

Im selling with the mods, car is in pistonheads and autotrader now if anyone is interested :(

It's a very nice looking example. I know it's irrelevant now, but all i'd do is remove the amber corners.

Lovely looking car, you must be gutted.

Good luck.

Thanks guys, yes very gutted, il probably pick up a b8 later down the line.

I Was just about to purchase some clear corner xenons and either a set of speedlines or s4 avus wheels to complete it.

Wheels will make it stand out nicely.

Hi,
Just read your ad on Pistonheads. See you are running Tein Springs. Can you tell me which springs you have as I'm looking to change my S-line springs (Much to hard). Note your comments on a better, smoother ride. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Kev.

I have the s.tech and it's simply the best mod I ever done. The s line used to be so harsh It was a joke. Bearing in mind I has a Porsche in the past the s-lines made the Porsche seem comfortable.

With the s.techs in place it's now much more pleasant and handles better aswell. The car feels a bit like a BMW e46 m sport now. Miles better.

Last edited:
Buy the car, the side skirts come free :)

i paid £250 for the genuine skirts and a further £150 having them sprayed. so £400 all in.

I have the s.tech and it's simply the best mod I ever done. The s line used to be so harsh It was a joke. Bearing in mind I has a Porsche in the past the s-lines made the Porsche seem comfortable.

With the s.techs in place it's not much more pleasant and handles better aswell. The car feels a bit like a BMW e46 m sport now. Miles better.

Thanks for your reply. Very helpfull !! Good luck selling your a4. Looks lovely. I personally like the wheels that are on it.
Kev.