Few Pics of my not quite standard noggy Blue S3

Jonezy87

Reaction score
Just took a few quick pics after fitting coilovers :)

1001159y.jpg

1001158h.jpg

1001157l.jpg

1001161y.jpg

well nice mate. whats it handle like now compared to before?

cheers lads. havent really had time to take it for a good drive but feels like it hugs the road more like a go kart but obviously a harder ride! just have to look out for the pot holes more!:sadlike:

dude do you live near bexley? theres an identical one i see the other day! Looks very very nice. what wheels are they?

nope i live in north wales! there called cosmic and made in japan apparently. bought them from voodoo motorsport, think they were on a s3 show car they had!

im still not sure whether to stick with the black but loved the wheels as they are concave in the middle!

ahh fair play. i do like the rims, im not a great fan of black rims as when ya driving they look like shiney steels! most deffo like the dip in them tho.

Looks very nice, I recommend a set of adjustable tiebars for the rear to correct the camber or some spacers to push the wheels nearer to the wheel arch to fill them up more.

Nice looking noggy. Rims look like MTM's. Ye I agree with jojo, get some spacers on their and it will look low and wide.

What coilovers are you running

looks good but some spacers would make it look better

looks great mate deffinatly need some spacers on the back will look the doggs and have a more impressive stance. :icon_thumright:

lovely mate im in love with the wheels