!Few pics of my S4, now on BBS CH's and coilovers

RyanJonS4

Drive It Like You Stole It
Reaction score
Just a Few pics of my S4 now I've got it (almost) to where I want it.

I've owned the car for 4 years now but havn't been on here for a while as things came to a standstill for a couple of years!

I put a Miltek cat back and Porsche Cayenne 6 pot brake kit on a few years back then things stood still for a while.

I've recently added some 19" BBS CH's, APX coilovers and an RS4 RARB

Sorry for the quality of the pics, they were taken on my phone and I'm not great with a camera!

191.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

I was a bit sick of the black grille and the badge had chipped so i rubbed my old chrome surrounds down and re painted them in aluminium spray paint to match my mirrors:

212.jpg

213.jpg

214.jpg

215.jpg

Got a leon splitter waiting to go on and will also be buying a new back bumper as tar remover has stained the rubberised part of mine. Does anyone know how much they are from audi?

Ryan

Looks smart mate, good work :icon_thumright:

What windscreen wipers are they?

Looks smart mate, good work :icon_thumright:

What windscreen wipers are they?

Just the standard arms but with bosche blades from halfords...I'd strongly recomend NOT getting them and going to audi for them as they are the noisiest blades I've ever had, and the clips look unfinished kind ot thing compared to the proper ones, would need a closer picture to explain what i mean tho!

Ryan

Just the standard arms but with bosche blades from halfords...I'd strongly recomend NOT getting them and going to audi for them as they are the noisiest blades I've ever had, and the clips look unfinished kind ot thing compared to the proper ones, would need a closer picture to explain what i mean tho!

Ryan
Firstly. I hate you. Your car is too sexy. I can't afford to buy or run one. So I just hate you.

Secondly. I cannot agree more with your comment on bosch 016s wipers. They're by far and I mean by far the worst wipers I have ever bought. To the point where I went back after a couple of months and demanded my money back.

Firstly. I hate you. Your car is too sexy. I can't afford to buy or run one. So I just hate you.

Secondly. I cannot agree more with your comment on bosch 016s wipers. They're by far and I mean by far the worst wipers I have ever bought. To the point where I went back after a couple of months and demanded my money back.

Cheers mate! Finally getting it to where I want it to be! Im not 1 for complaining or I'd have taken them back the day I bought them! Will just buy a set off audi next time I get chance