Filming on meets with a drone?

Is there any need and would the members attending accept a drone flying above ( have liability insur

• No this is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes that would be cool

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I need to get in touch with you ( message me )

• Where is the beer?

• Total voters

Icey

Reaction score
Website
www.webdesignforyour.biz
Hi all,

I have just purchased my professional drone and setting up a business in aerial filming, after many years of hobby flying.
Is there any need and would the members attending accept a drone flying above ( have liability insurance )?
This is the drone ,16mp stills and full 4k UHD filming:
Inspire_1___.png

Please let me know your thoughts.

I am also free for individual bookings if you need me, on an event , race, or anything else.
Please i have not intended this to be an advertising so please remove if its against rules
Thanks

Reactions: CHEZ
There was one whizzing back and forth over the camp site at gti international last year and was pretty cool Imo.
As long as nobody is doing anything naughty and you don't crash into something I can't see the problem.
A yes vote from me!
They are quite entertaining

That looks a great bit of kit. If you've had years of hobby flying it sounds like you know what you're doing and think filming at an event would make for some awesome viewing.

I'm awaiting delivery of my micro drone 3.0. small and compact but looks great and perfect for a drone flying noob like myself.

Any footage up of yours in action pal

I just got this on Friday last week, being the first Black in the UK (wooohooo - so what lol) it was on pre-order for ages.
Only had chance to test it on Sunday, and it was windy, also found out that it wont work properly with my ipad mini, so i just got a newer mini for it.
Has 2 mile wireless HD video to the ipad on the controller, so i can see what camera sees, and also got a secondary controller just for the camera so while i fly someone can operate camera separately .
Got through 1 battery (15min), took this pic before i landed and headed home like a kid with a candy :p

12688321 1252967074718927 4664209185686408712 n

If anyone needs the full size image for wallpaper or other use let me know, il upload it.

That is a great pic.

Awesome big boy toy.

Can't wait to test mine out, promo vids looks great for it but yet to my hands on it. Battery life on the micro drone is 8mins so ordered spares, its a modular build so easy to swap them over. Also has gimball for video that can be controlled seperately.

The spec on yours looks immense......... but then it's a pricey bit of kit :) . Enjoy fella

Haha yeah maybe a bit. Getting the Audi all wrapped up in a month or so, I hope this will help with advertising :) on the road I mean

46c1d35c39dbcf6f84c62d86d3e28d76.jpg

One of the guys from A5-OC had one of these at Audi in the Park last year, never heard anyone complain.
Good luck with your new venture.
JG

Someone had one at totally vag, as long as you use common sense and dont smash it into someone's car then im sure everyone will be fine with it, I personally quite like the idea of ariel footage from meets/shows

Nice! I got a Micro Drone 3.0 a few weeks ago too and have been annoying the whole office with it - can't wait for the gimbal to arrive now :) Did enjoy building my diy 250 racer though.

I love the DJI kit - would buy one in an instant if I had any money left after all the car mods :)