Q8 Finally Enabled Audi Matrix Light in Canada

c20091929

Reaction score
Hello,
I believe I am the first Q8 in North America who has this function enabled.
Currently, this function is turned off from Audi due to the regulation.

I found a guy who is willing to help me to enable this. After paid $$$, he remotely enabled this function for me.

You will need to have 5054 and a WIN laptop.
He said the matrix beam file is missing from our Q8. He helped me to reinstall the file and do the calibration.
The whole process took 30 mins. First 10 mins - write the file. After that, clean the errors. After that, do the calibration.
This function is really really cool. I don't think Audi will enable this in a short period of time.

The below photo was the calibration part.

Hello,
I believe I am the first Q8 in North America who has this function enabled.
Currently, this function is turned off from Audi due to the regulation.

I found a guy who is willing to help me to enable this. After paid $$$, he remotely enabled this function for me.

You will need to have 5054 and a WIN laptop.
He said the matrix beam file is missing from our Q8. He helped me to reinstall the file and do the calibration.
The whole process took 30 mins. First 10 mins - write the file. After that, clean the errors. After that, do the calibration.
This function is really really cool. I don't think Audi will enable this in a short period of time.

The below photo was the calibration part.
View attachment 210672
That looks nice. How well does it drive?

Can you post said persons contact info. I want to see if they can light up my A8 with Matrix lighting. Thank you!

Can you post said persons contact info. I want to see if they can light up my A8 with Matrix lighting. Thank you!

Please leave me your WhatsApp number
I will forward your info to that guy