Finally Got My Hands on a DTM!!!

Funny init how the b7 looks great in Imola Yellow but if I were to paint my b8 Dynamik in that colour I don't think it would suit it.

Reactions: Inertiauk
Finally some updates LOL!

DTM44

Replaced the old grille sticker with a new one to tidy it up a litte.

DTM47

Polybushed Snub Mount and Braided Brake Lines turned up as well, so should be busy for a little while.

DTM42

DTM41

Few other little purchases turned up as well.

DTM43

DTM46

But the best thing by far is that the car is now back from paint!!! I've managed to make a start on building it back up. Slowly making progress.
Callipers should be off this weekend as I'm sending them off to get fully refurbished.

DTM45

Last but no means least LOL. I also replaced my build sheet in the but with a vinyl one from Tag Plates as my old one was ripping and coming away. Looks a lot cleaner and hopefully should never rip :welcoming:

Hopefully plenty more updates to come... Car should be already for Ceramic Coating by the end of the month (fingers crossed)

Reactions: tr7 and Bradderz_1988
Finally some updates LOL!

View attachment 248541
Replaced the old grille sticker with a new one to tidy it up a litte.

View attachment 248542
Polybushed Snub Mount and Braided Brake Lines turned up as well, so should be busy for a little while.

View attachment 248543
View attachment 248544
Few other little purchases turned up as well.

View attachment 248545
View attachment 248546
But the best thing by far is that the car is now back from paint!!! I've managed to make a start on building it back up. Slowly making progress.
Callipers should be off this weekend as I'm sending them off to get fully refurbished.

View attachment 248547
Last but no means least LOL. I also replaced my build sheet in the but with a vinyl one from Tag Plates as my old one was ripping and coming away. Looks a lot cleaner and hopefully should never rip :welcoming:

Hopefully plenty more updates to come... Car should be already for Ceramic Coating by the end of the month (fingers crossed)
You got a link for the VIN/PR code tag ?