finally got my s3 pics

jays3

Reaction score
after a long time searching i finally found the car i wanted, heres some pics, comments welcome,
holidays093.jpg

holidays094.jpg

holidays095.jpg

holidays096.jpg

holidays097.jpg

holidays098.jpg

holidays092.jpg

holidays091.jpg

looking good,
i was torn between dolphin grey and noggy blue,
was just a matter of what good example came up
first . got blue in the end.wot mods you got planned?

very nice. greys look so good. your front bumper looks like its popped off a bit on the passenger side (1st pic)?

yes the bumper is slightly out of line it just needs unscrewing and putting bac in,
coilovers and a remap are first on the list cam belt and water pump are being done on monday as its just hit 70k, also some nice porsche wheels when i get some money together.
i have been offered some ap coilovers any1 kno anything about these.

Looks very nice!! Your Climate control unit is in very good condition considering it's a 2000....Mine looks like Pat Butcher owned it for a few years..Those buttons scratch so easy..

Good choice;), dont know much about the coilovers you mention but if you want to go low have a read of the suspension set-up threads for some tried and tested suggestions.

s£ its a 2001 with only 70k on the clock the interior really is mint, maz the wheels in ure sig look sweet they are a suble upgrade, i like they avus alloys but they are just too small, might look into those hope u dont mind.

Nice Jay, very nice.

I have Silver mirrors too! :D

(get them pipes scrubbed up!)

thanks mate think the mirrors set it apart from the a3, yeah pipes need doin will be a while b4 there is a miltec on there.

the best colour mate, good choice:icon_thumright:

nice colour car too btw:respekt:

sorry to steal the thread but i notice you have the blue tinted glass on your mirrors. Mine is just standard glass, does this mean mine could be fakes??? :crying:

not sure on that mate but who cares if they are fake aslong as they fit well.

Not sure if it helps or not but the mirror glass on my old A3 had a blue tint to it, and my S3 has standard glass so I guess the used both at some times.

Not necessarily, the mirror glass can be changed without changing the casing so somebody might have been cheap and bought a patent part or got the wrong glass from audi. I've changed mine seperate of the casing just because the heater elements went.
Have faith!

I was starting to wonder as my '01 A3 Quattro had the blue tint but the S3 hasnt. The mirrors certainly dont have a cheap feel to them so hopefully theyre OEM.

Anyways back on topic! lol

That interior looks awful with that grey paintwork.

The S3 interior is bad enough as it is, those seats look well out of place, swap em for some all leather items ASAP.

With the cheap looking interior they just seem to drag it down even further....

my old A3 had blue tinted mirrors, the S3 seems to have a kind of brown tinge to them, almost metallic