Finally lowered on Gallardos...

Queens English???
I don't think there's any need for you to comment when I rip the pish (never heard the queen say that) mate. How do you think you are? (do you mean who?) Just a wee (English, not Northern/Scottish) bit of fun but I understood that we should post in legible English as used by Her Majesty the Queen. Are you trying to tell me you understood that sentence he posted? (yes)

Again, not really required, but being asked to type in English, means as opposed to txt tlk or gibberish. Typing in the best English that you can master is perfectly fine and should be congratulated if anything when it is not the members native tongue.

Dont mind my bad english now:sorry:

Here they are in black on a friends car i Germany,he sprayed them in matt finish.Looks very race

xy3.jpg

xy2.jpg

xy1-1.jpg

I'd be interested to see some Gallardos on an R8. On the right car those black ones would look the business (what profile are those tires?! Look ridiculously low!). I'd like to see a little bit more movement in the spoke though. I prefer a bit of a 'dish' rather than a flat face. Still look good mind.
GlasgowRangers you must still be on a high after a Scottish team actually achieved a result outside of Scotland. You never know, if Rangers carry on like this they could make it past the 1st round of the Champions league one day... Imagine that.

NICE!
That's one of the best looking 8Ps I've seen...perfect ride height.
Lowered without looking Chav/Max Power like, and still drivable...and he wheels look great.

Can't go wrong with Silver/Silver...spot on.
Good work.

I'd be interested to see some Gallardos on an R8. On the right car those black ones would look the business (what profile are those tires?! Look ridiculously low!). I'd like to see a little bit more movement in the spoke though. I prefer a bit of a 'dish' rather than a flat face. Still look good mind.
GlasgowRangers you must still be on a high after a Scottish team actually achieved a result outside of Scotland. You never know, if Rangers carry on like this they could make it past the 1st round of the Champions league one day... Imagine that.

So we have a wideo. Another fanny who types before he thinks. Tell me what team you support and I'll tell you how many times we have done you right up the moist rusty bullet hole. We are a club with European pedigree and we have won 51 league titles, a world record, and have won more major trophies than any football club in the world.
:fart:

I prefer the wheels in silver. Silver on silver looks better. Don't paint them black wee man.

So we have a wideo. Another fanny who types before he thinks. Tell me what team you support and I'll tell you how many times we have done you right up the moist rusty bullet hole. We are a club with European pedigree and we have won 51 league titles, a world record, and have won more major trophies than any football club in the world.
:fart:

Do you ever stop?
Let's face it..Scottish football is only one step up from pun league stuff...

Scottish teams may well have once been great...but sadly now, they aren't.
I'm pleased the mightly Gers are where they are (especially above Celtic!) but as a spectacle and for exciting football...they aren't top of the pile, are they?

I'm looking forward to Man U Arsenal tomorrow. We'll see what happens...a baw hair between the the top 3.

think that looks spot on height wise, and i like the alloys

They're not tyres... They're Elastic bands!!!!

I love it. Looks seriously PimP ;)

*Im down with em too Bowfer* ;)

My german friend had on the pictures 215/35-19 dunlop tyres and it is lowerd with H&R coilovers, the low version

Unfortunal he didnt take any picture from the side,he has now change to 20 inch wheels

But i realy liked them in Black

NICE!
That's one of the best looking 8Ps I've seen...perfect ride height.
Lowered without looking Chav/Max Power like, and still drivable...and he wheels look great.

Can't go wrong with Silver/Silver...spot on.
Good work.

Thanks mate...I think so too:yes:

think that looks spot on height wise, and i like the alloys

Cheers mate

They're not tyres... They're Elastic bands!!!!

I love it. Looks seriously PimP ;)

*Im down with em too Bowfer* ;)

Thanks..if you meant my car that is. The tires on the black wheels are a bit too much stretched imo but hey they; still look awesome...

My german friend had on the pictures 215/35-19 dunlop tyres and it is lowerd with H&R coilovers, the low version

Unfortunal he didnt take any picture from the side,he has now change to 20 inch wheels

But i realy liked them in Black

Really cool in black. I've seen some pictures of a red Golf V with satin black fininsh on the wheels...Real nice. Even seen pic's of a silver metallic A4 with genuine gallardo rims painted glossy black...also a winner.

No plans for mine though...not this season anyway :w00t:

Dennis - love the car, looks great. Perfect ride height and I a loving the choice of rims.

J.

Cheers mate...it's really turned the car around I think. I'm actually seeing a new car everytime I look at it. It's changed! But I guess anyone who puts on new (and bigger) wheels and lower it feel that way. The coilovers were a last minute change in plans because for a long time I was convinced that springs alone would do it. Now I know for certain that I won't lower my next cars with nothing else but coils. It's also nicer to drive now. Better control overall. Of course I suffer if the road is bad but you'll quickly adapt a driving style that keep the car out of the worst holes and stuff like that.

Next time (on the next A3/S3) it'll be Bilstein 9 or 10 or the really bad mofo: Patec ISS, they are very very sexy and have had some serious good reviews...

those black gallardos look the kuckin nuts - now you got me thinking about them on my black 8P in 19s:hi:

those black gallardos look the kuckin nuts - now you got me thinking about them on my black 8P in 19s:hi:

Would probably look nice and stealthy...considered gun metal?

Or the "unbeatable"; black 8P with hyper gold gallardos. The last combo is a winner - never done before. You'll be the first :drool: