Finally sat in one.

rngDeadeye

Reaction score
Went to collect our S3 yesterday and finally got a chance to sit in an RS3.

It was a launch edition in Red with the Silver wheels so it didn't give me much of a fizzy feeling but I gave it some cold revs and it sounded much better than I thought it would. MUCH louder than the S3 which is literally silent.

I think our White S3 looked nicer as a combo but the flared arches looked great on the RS.

I also saw a Sepang Blue RS6 which looked lovely so I think my exclusive colour choice will work. (if it ever comes)

Went to collect our S3 yesterday and finally got a chance to sit in an RS3.

It was a launch edition in Red with the Silver wheels so it didn't give me much of a fizzy feeling but I gave it some cold revs and it sounded much better than I thought it would. MUCH louder than the S3 which is literally silent.

I think our White S3 looked nicer as a combo but the flared arches looked great on the RS.

I also saw a Sepang Blue RS6 which looked lovely so I think my exclusive colour choice will work. (if it ever comes)
More like Frankenstein Ed or a standard car as both have grey/silver alloys Launch Edition wheels have a black satin finish besides they're much of a muchness RS3 8y's

More like Frankenstein Ed or a standard car as both have grey/silver alloys Launch Edition wheels have a black satin finish besides they're much of a muchness RS3 8y's
Yeah a First to market launch edition or Frankenstein edition......... identifiable by having wireless charging / power boot / proper TPMS.......and lovely silver wheels :yum:

Yeah a First to market launch edition or Frankenstein edition......... identifiable by having wireless charging / power boot / proper TPMS.......and lovely silver wheels :yum:
How come you painted your black then lol Matrix candles as well....did they don't have been watching too you much have l of Star wars of late

Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
How come you painted your black then lol Matrix candles as well....did they don't have been watching too you much have l of Star wars of late

Dealer did it.
I like em either way to be fair.

Yeah ye old Matrix too.

Oh and Le cheap seats………

I don't understand the second part of your reply, it's gonna need a translation with the Babel fish i use for Mastablaster........ :friends:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Dealer did it.
I like em either way to be fair.

Yeah ye old Matrix too.

Oh and Le cheap seats………

I don't understand the second part of your reply, it's gonna need a translation with the Babel fish i use for Mastablaster........ :friends:

As the olde saying Goes ....."When in Rome"....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin