Finally the Air ride is on

Sonny Singh

Audi A4 DTM
Reaction score
78b5951e-c76c-403e-9309-8b68e254f06c-jpeg.156837

c8860a9f-406c-466c-b4dd-63236e5f726c-jpeg.156836
707800ae-0b16-4212-81db-c2dd569717c8-jpeg.156838

Finally got the air ride on

not the greatest of pics but What do you guys think?

Reactions: Michael Holloway, countwilliam, RichMk3 and 7 others
Where did you get the air ride from? Was it difficult to fit? Sorry, been thinking about doing this for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the air ride from? Was it difficult to fit? Sorry, been thinking about doing this for ages.

It was a second hand kit but it was only 6 months old and was purchased from car audio security.

A friend of mine fitted it and it took him 2 days.

I love it.

78b5951e-c76c-403e-9309-8b68e254f06c-jpeg.156837

c8860a9f-406c-466c-b4dd-63236e5f726c-jpeg.156836
707800ae-0b16-4212-81db-c2dd569717c8-jpeg.156838

Finally got the air ride on

not the greatest of pics but What do you guys think?

Would of been good if you’d of come to early edition so I wasn’t the only b7 there on air
9bf7ef58c692dd4e99f0b8f4a71992b2.jpg

Reactions: DieselJake
Would of been good if you’d of come to early edition so I wasn’t the only b7 there on air
9bf7ef58c692dd4e99f0b8f4a71992b2.jpg

Maybe next time mate.

Are you going to anymore shows?

Maybe next time mate.

Are you going to anymore shows?

Yeah I’ve got players classic not this weekend but next at goodwood race track, then a broke boys show first come first serv limited ticket thing, Gravity, stance fever, fitted uk, edition 38 busy busy atm

And I’m just starting to buy all new air ride stuff to go from v2 to 3p just got my manifold going to order the main harness and controller next month then it’ll be re do my boot with dual compressor new tank maybe carbon fibre one don’t know yet

And I’m just starting to buy all new air ride stuff to go from v2 to 3p just got my manifold going to order the main harness and controller next month then it’ll be re do my boot with dual compressor new tank maybe carbon fibre one don’t know yet

theres someone selling 3p management on facebook market place.

im going to deutchfest at brands hatch on the 17th June and maybe Tunerfest on the 24th. and definetly players.

i want to go to other shows but i dont know that many.

where you from mate

im going to deutchfest at brands hatch on the 17th June and maybe Tunerfest on the 24th. and definetly players.

where you from mate

I’m not sure if there’s anymore than what I’ve named. I’ve been accepted into all of the above apart from Gravity and just waiting to hear back from fitted. I’m from Peterborough mate near Cambridgeshire

where you from mate

You know if there still selling it as I’m not on fb I’m after controller and main harness got a brand new manifold already

Sorry to jack the post but I’m thinking of selling mine if your interested mate. Drop me a message for specs and price

Sorry to jack the post but I’m thinking of selling mine if your interested mate. Drop me a message for specs and price

Why you selling now mate?

Why you selling now mate?

Just loosing interest tbh mate I don’t use it to it full potential airing it up and down all the time I just leave it normal height lol. And I’m looking at getting a little project car to do stuff to and leave the Audi on coilovers again