Finance Companies

Matt

Reaction score
Anyone got any recommendations for companies to use for car finance as an alternative to the dealers own finance?

PCP, Lease Purchase etc.

Cheers.

depends on how much you want to borrow and over what term, but a bank loan may be ultimately cheaper than lease purchase?

there's a company called Oracle that does prestige car finance. never used them but they're the only ones i've even ever heard of.

other than that, you can try going through companies like Broadspeed and Drive the Deal if you're buying new. they offer PCP deals which i think are the same as the dealership ones but at favourable rates.

the only other thing is to look out for offers. when my dad bought my mum's 25th anniversary gift a couple of years ago (a Merc rather than an Audi) Mercedes were doing a good deal on that particular model. considering the A3 is up for change soon, it wouldn't surprise me if they start trying to flog remaining stock within 6 months or so.

remaining stock

??????
I think the people who are waiting 6 months for their A3 may be a little annoyed if Audi start selling off surplus stock at any price.

I wouldn't hang about for a massive deal.

I've pretty much sorted out the car from a dealer through Orange Wheels and waiting on their finance quote and part ex for my car. But if their finance doesn't come up with the goods I will need to sort some out myself.

Don't want a loan - will change the car again in 3 or 4 years so PCP or LP works best for me with the repayments.

Don't suppose anyone knows the finance company that drivethedeal use as their PCP quotes look good I just don't want to buy it through drivethedeal as they don't do part-ex, they are a little bit more expensive than Orange Wheels and the guy I spoke to on the phone was miserable and unhelpful so thats put me off using them. So maybe I could use the same finance company as they do if anyone knows they use?

Repayments are too high and like I say I'm not bothered about owning the car at the end of the term as will only change it again.

Santander won't offer any less than 8.9% at the mo

I presume you are talking about a loan with Santander rather than a PCP or Lease etc... I don't want a loan!!! I'd just go on moneysupermarket and get loan quotes if I did.

I'm asking for car finance companies that deal in PCP's and other lease type payment plans.

??????
I think the people who are waiting 6 months for their A3 may be a little annoyed if Audi start selling off surplus stock at any price.

Only certain models and variants are in short supply. You can easily walk into a dealer and buy a new car any time you want - they just won't be S-Lines or BEs

Only certain models and variants are in short supply. You can easily walk into a dealer and buy a new car any time you want - they just won't be S-Lines or BEs

Fair Point. My frustation is getting the better of me!!!

This is the thing all these sites are trying to sell you the car rather than the finance. I have the car at the price I want from a dealer, I just want to arrange some finance for it.

Anyone got any recommendations for companies to use for car finance as an alternative to the dealers own finance?

PCP, Lease Purchase etc.

Cheers.

Hi Matt, I am actually going to answer your question!

Try car-finance.net mate. Hope this helps unlike these other bank managers giving you answers.

Hi Matt, I am actually going to answer your question!

Try car-finance.net mate. Hope this helps unlike these other bank managers giving you answers.

odd thing to post considering i had already answered the question?

He asked for recommendations..not suggestions. I have used them before so I am recommending them. Everybody is else is just suggesting..'try these' and it was obvious no one was actually helping him so I answered. Do apologise if I have offended though mate. No pun intended!

the first link is what I used to get a basic finance quote ("starting point") for my new S4. The second link is to the people who I have my S3 financed with. Actually they used to be part of Freeway cars but started up their own finance business when RBS pulled the plug on Freeway. Chris Dunsheath is the man to speak to there. I went with Audi finance in the end as they matched the MVS cars quote.

I understood Matt was looking for recommendations... I wasn't aware we had to qualify them.