Finance?

A3 Sport

I am about to order my new car, and was going to pay cash for it. I have spoken to the salesman, and he told me that they are offering a £1000 centre contribution, if I was to buy the car on finance?

I have the money to buy the car outright, so he said that it may be worth my while if I take the finance out, take advantage of the £1000 centre contribution and pay the car off in full straight after.

Im guessing that there will be an early settlement fee? Can anyone tell me any details?

Ian 2.5

I imagine there will be charges all over the place, admin, early settlement and possibly interest loss charges, cant seeing it all adding up to £1k, but if your paying CASH maybe they can come up with a better price for you!

audicruiser

Audi Heaven
Plus he gets commission on selling you finance so that's why he's pushing it. As said haggle on the price for a cash sale!

-Ju-

VCDS Map User
When I bought my S3 recently, I took the Audi finance for convenience and for a quick turnaround, however there is an opt out clause that allows you too come out of the agreement within a certain time limit. I used that and only had to pay the interest up to when I advised them of my intentions. I can check the details if needed

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Opt out is 14 days if memory serves me right!

Do finance, get the contribution, get the car, go for a burn, call VW finance and pay in full.

Think an admin charge is about £50.