first audi first s3!

ali50ferrari

Reaction score
hey guys was a beema owner till she sold and i test drove a s3 and thought this is alot of car for the money i will have that thank you! so i brought this 2001 audi s3 completely standard apart from a remap and being polybushed drives lovely and is very nippy for such a small car just cleaned it to an inch of its life shes gleaming but currently have only one pic well 2 with the night time shot but thats bit rubbish, any way hope to drain you guys of advice and info and hopefully trade afew bits in the near future!

[/IMG[/IMG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, welcome to ASN, cool looking car. Have a read over in the A3 8L section. There are faqs threads at the top with lots of information in there. The guys will soon have you modding, so cut up the bank car, lol. Enjoy the forum. :)

Had the car for over a week now, done afew small mods and also ordered afew bits aswell, the previous owner was a good guy and after i brought the car he offers me a full service inc timing belt water-pump oil and pollen filter plus oil change for the price i paid for the car! nothing extra! plus fitting two new tyres as the originals were bald, any way so far i have changed the rear number plate lights to led ones IMO the look a lot better, removed the longer aerial on the roof and put one on from a vauxhall agila, its alot shorter looks better, in the morning its going in for some bass got a kicker square l5 and a 1200 watt rms amp ready to be hooked up, ordered some brand new 3sdm 00.1 wheels. 18x8.5 on front 18x9.5 on rear cant wait to get them on! will order some legal pressed plates, get a milltek resonated exhaust done a possibly a larger inter-cooler but dont want to damage the car as it runs really sweet so dont in any way want to ruin that, i wont be lowering it or putting on any silly filters, it has a bmc panel filter in the standard housing and im happy with that.....heres afew more pics some of me and my mate and another friend with his r32 dsg dam that's fast!

DSC_0202-1.jpg
DSC_0198.jpg
DSC_0199.jpg
DSC_0200.jpg
DSC_0197.jpg
DSC_0195.jpg
DSC_0196.jpg
DSC_0194.jpg
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0192.jpg
DSC_0193.jpg

That is a really nice car. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy. :) x

That is a really nice car. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy. :) x

thanks appreciate the comments, can some one enlighten me i know this is a welcome section but i have a query, when you look at the heating system on the car where the heated seats and air blower etc are if i turn the heat to low so it displays low is that jus pushn cold air from outside in or is it air conditioning or do i press the econ button so it lights up then air con is on? i am a noob lol

also had the bass fitted today daam thats loud totally different to the way it sounds in the e30 ! think im gonna have to update the original speakers now!! heres a pic of my beloved from before not to everyones taste but here she is.....

DSC_0133.jpg
DSC_0099.jpg
DSC_0030.jpg

​Post question in the A3 8l section and the guys will be able to help you out. :) x