First look at RS3 in detail…

the club sport 45 is actually more RRP than the R !

Starting price yes, but does have the akropovic exhaust etc, but get the point. And yes, for a golf. But then £60k for an A3 sounds a lot too

Reactions: Jassyo06, 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
Starting price yes, but does have the akropovic exhaust etc, but get the point. And yes, for a golf. But then £60k for an A3 sounds a lot too

yes and the 45 ‘might’ retain more value if they are in less numbers

Reactions: Jassyo06

Not a great history on that front, giving the past massive leasing fleet. Hence why if I did get one, or one of the other stablemates may lease myself, but not rushing into anything

Them red rimmed black alloys on the 45 look cheap l wouldn't mind a Gti in a good spec to be honest 245 ps is more than enough for me TTS has too much power as it brings out the worst in me at times I'll kill myself in it lol

Reactions: Sparks43 and Snake Pliskin
Them red rimmed black alloys on the 45 look cheap l wouldn't mind a Gti in a good spec to be honest 245 ps is more than enough for me TTS has too much power as it brings out the worst in me at times I'll kill myself in it lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I was quoted 30+ weeks for a Clubsport 45. Was planning to go and drive one, or at least a ClubSport but the boss hates Golf’s, she always calls them Polos .

We test drove a Abarth 595 165bhp which she loved, and to be fair it was fun. For a cracking deal on a 595C (she decided she wanted the soft top too!!) and being delivered tomorrow on 3 year lease.

For me, I have now test driven and ordered a Countryman JCW (same engine and mechanicals as the M135i)

I know many of you will not be fans, but very chuffed, and more so given the cracking PCP deal I got from Bimmerdeals!! Delivery “estimated” at the end of Sept.

Kept just below the £40k, but is White Silver, red caps and roof, pano, adaptive, 18”s (can’t do 19”s with adaptive), Nav + (hud, wireless charging, CarPlay etc) heated windscreen, black roof rails, then comes with comfort plus pack.

Will be getting pretty much £2k less than we paid for the Cooper S 18 months ago (been on a 24m 0% @£199 pm), plus my £7k deposit back and some more.

Reactions: JohnM100, SPIKE_, AllanG and 2 others