First Meet Of Summer 2014 (rescheduled For July 20th)

boostisbest

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's time I got the ball rolling with a local meet. Looking at Saturday June 28th, which gives us just over 3 weeks. I'm thinking meet at the car park behind Sarn Harvester (jct 36) at 2pm then take a drive down to Ogmore. I have kids as I'm sure many of us do so I will be bringing them along and you are welcome to do the same. Lets see how many of us we can get together for the first meet of 2014.

Get your names down!! :racer:

Reactions: pauldazzle
Sorry guys, gonna have to call this one off. The Ecu has died on my 8l so until it's sorted I'm off the road :sob:

Any news on a meet? Hope you got it sorted Russ.

Sorry guys, it's turned into a bit of a nightmare for me. Bought a second hand ECU which also turned out to have problems, so I've had to have the processor renewed in it. Also the immobilizer codes had to be extracted off my old one and written to the new one, along with getting it remapped to Stage 1 again. My exhaust has turned out to be a custom stainless 3" system with a custom high flow cat, which although I was pretty pleased with, means it's a repair rather than replacement. All going to take a bit more time, but once I'm back on the road and happy I will sort a meet out. Bare with me!! :thumbsup:

I'm happy to report the car is all back together and running great now :)

Reactions: Sandra
Thinking of rescheduling the meet for Sunday July 20th. What's the general feeling on that date people?

Good for me. Glad you're sorted.

Reactions: boostisbest
My cars broke now, so wont be attending any meets any soon unfortunately will try and make an appearance though!

Reactions: boostisbest
Just to clarify, we are meeting in the car park behind Sarn Harvester/Premiere Inn at 2pm

tejahanu.jpg

Well a bit of a disappointing turnout guys! What happened to everyone? :search:
None the less it was nice to meet you Will, the one member who did show lol.
And that's a lovely 8P you have there :thumbsup:

Anyway here's a few pics..........

I do hope we can get more of us together for the next one!

Bad times Joe, what's up with yours?
Sorry for the late reply Russ, ive been on holiday! but my head gasket blew, cracked head and a bit of the spark plug somehow got into cylinder one!
I should have my car back midweek. so im up for any meets after that if there is going to be anymore!