First Meet up of 2015 (Ideas)

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Right guys sorry i havent been around alot lately been busy renovating me first ever house :jump: all very exciting and time consuming stuff

i would like to get us all together sometime towards the mid, back end of the month maybe so if anyone has any ideas on location places to meet please let us know

look forwarding to meeting up with all everyone soon and hope to see some new faces for 2015

Thanks

@P40ULW

Reactions: Sandra
@antowens morning Ant, im currently trying to organise a date for Preston Audi with a few test drives for you guys. :) x

Reactions: Neil2014 and antowens
Sounds good to me San did you receive my shift pattern ?
Hi Ant, yes i did thanks. So i can get organised and line you up with few dealership meets now. I know you wouldnt want to miss out on some quality test drives. :) x

Reactions: antowens
Hi Ant, yes i did thanks. So i can get organised and line you up with few dealership meets now. I know you wouldnt want to miss out on some quality test drives. :) x

you know me to well hahaha sounds good will keep my eyes out for details

Sounds good - Iv had my A4 for over two years and never met up with you guys!

I'm easy mate.

As long as I'm not in work I'll happily drive anywhere.

One of my mates has just got back in a B6 Avant too, so he'll be coming if he's not working as well.

I'm going to get him to sign up and join the NW forum.

Reactions: antowens and Sandra
Let me know the time and place and I'll get my *** there.

Sorry, I have been down in South West London at University. I am back for this week and then I finish in March and have exams in April.

Really hope this picks up as it would be a good meet. Nothing going on for the VAG scene apart from Un-phased. Down in London there's around 7/8 VAG meets a month.

THIS is what's going on, but everyone seems to have gone quiet now somethings arranged?