First pics of new B9 RS4

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Some pics of the new RS4 have been released by Audi:

IMG 3096 IMG 3097 IMG 3098

Reactions: THQuattro and Daggerit
I like it but I just don't think that it's different enough to pull me away from my car to be honest. At least with the B8 models you had that V8 versus the V6. Now you get a smaller V6, albeit with an extra blower, but not really that much else. Am I the only one that thinks you could get yourself a good S4 for £20-30k less and have just as much fun with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gone, vinvinian and ScottishA4B9
Agreed, but I like the extended arches.
Just RS bragging rights at a hefty price tag!
I'll stick thanks

Reactions: vinvinian, Daggerit and ScottishA4B9
Agreed, but I like the extended arches.
Just RS bragging rights at a hefty price tag!
I'll stick thanks

Yeah. If you got really bored of the regular S arches, I'm sure that you could take it to a body shop and get the RS arches put on and still have cash left over from the price difference!

Reactions: Keef and ScottishA4B9
Love the new RS4. Looks great will the rounded arches as opposed to the box arches of the B8.5.

What a welcome return to the Nogaro Blue paint...suits the B9 perfectly.

Reactions: Addict and 8utters
@SPIKE_S1 that's if they end up offering the nogaro blue as an option. They showed both the A4 then S4 in that colour in promotional material then didn't offer it as a colour option.

I'm not convinced by the rear lights. It's not quite as pretty as I hoped but think I'm sold on it anyway. I'm ordering one

Reactions: Keef and SPIKE_
The vent details on the lights generally look a tad odd to me..the rear ones more so!
So on that basis I'm not ordering one, I'm out! ....nothing to do with the cost!:whistle2:

It looks great but if I’m right it’s slower than the RS3, that can’t be right in the pecking order

RS3 arguably better sounding too.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Daggerit
The configurator is live! Mine’s already ordered as of a few weeks ago as the dealer configurator has been available for a while. But nice to be able to have a play and see what you’re getting! I’ve gone Mythos, Anthacite 20s, comfort and sound pack, pano, black pack and red callipers. Awaiting build week but should be Jan/Feb

Reactions: SPIKE_