First S3

Blakeypj

Reaction score
Hi, Well i have taken delivery of my first S3 silver on an 03 plate. Payed 13,950 for it with 49,000 on the clock.
What a lovely machine!!!
Unfortuntly there is no owners manual with it, does anyone know if these are readily available from Audi (Part No) or does anyone have one forsale???

Many Thanks
Blakeypj

Welcome and good choice of car, you might be able to pick one up from ebay, or someone might lend you theirs....what exactly do you need to find out ?

Just post and we'll all help out !

Would just like to know what does what????? Is there a boot release inside the car??
Managed to set what i think must be some kind of speed limit alarm!!!! AARRGGHHH!!!

Will go to Brighton Audi and ask them if they are still available. Thought i would ask on here first. Worth a try

I bet your the first person to set the speed limit alarm on an S3 :laugh:

Randomjim said:
I bet your the first person to set the speed limit alarm on an S3 :laugh:

Nope I managed it accidentally when I first got the S3. Just before a trip on the motorway as well!

fingermouse said:
set mine to 100 mph (theres that typing error again )

nice to know when the licence is at risk

Now there's a good idea!

Don't you have to actually be doing the speed in the first place in order to set the alarm? Not sure this would work well as an excuse to the law!

I know its a bit sad but i've used this before when I've had a puncture and had to use the space saver wheel. The damn things only let you go about 50mph and its so easy to forget its on and you can't help but floor it down a slip road!