First service, anything to be weary of?

bigtasty

Reaction score
Car is due in for its first service (oil change) next month. Slightly worried about software updates etc that change the sound and so forth.

Anyone have any info on possible updates that may happen or has anyone successfully told Audi not to update the software?

Car is 8V, delivered April 2018.

My car went in just over a week ago at Audi for it first year service, just an oil change and visual inspection, no software updates on my car it was all up to date with the latest ones.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Radman
I’ve had a couple of services, I asked for the ‘sound’ update not to done. Garage said there wasn’t one anyway on my car. I have a pfl, hence the sound concern. If yours is Fl, don’t think it applies anyway

Car is due in for its first service (oil change) next month. Slightly worried about software updates etc that change the sound and so forth.

Anyone have any info on possible updates that may happen or has anyone successfully told Audi not to update the software?

Car is 8V, delivered April 2018.
.............ref being weary of anything? if it's main dealer the cost !!!!!. :yes:

Reactions: RAF_S7
.............ref being weary of anything? if it's main dealer the cost !!!!!. :yes:
Should be @£180-190 . Not sure how independent garages can update the Audi online service book?

My March 2018 car was in a couple of weeks ago for its first service with Audi, no updates to note, just oil change and visuals :icon thumright:

Reactions: zippster