First time Audi owner

dint10

Reaction score
Hi there - I am newbie here and just purchased my 1st Audi car - a 2016 A7 Sportsback.
Overall I am delighted with it although I think thr NAV/Maps and system/firmware may be out of date.

RMC software version: RMC_EU_P1432B
Navi database version: 8X0919884J - P32-50-15.03
Bluetooth version: 3.70.3

Can anyone tell me what current versions should be and where I find them? Thank you

Reactions: Bishop187
Hi there - I am newbie here and just purchased my 1st Audi car - a 2016 A7 Sportsback.
Overall I am delighted with it although I think thr NAV/Maps and system/firmware may be out of date.

RMC software version: RMC_EU_P1432B
Navi database version: 8X0919884J - P32-50-15.03
Bluetooth version: 3.70.3

Can anyone tell me what current versions should be and where I find them? Thank you

Welcome to the forum mate, post some pics.

Maps u can buy from Audi, costs a lot though. I’d say you’d be better off installing a CarPlay/AA aftermarket box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum mate, post some pics.

Maps u can buy from Audi, costs a lot though. I’d say you’d be better off installing a CarPlay/AA aftermarket box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I really was hoping this would be straightforward process - no such luck it would seem.
I would never have imaganed this would be such a palaver. Really, in an ideal situation, I would prefer not to go down aftermarket boxes but if I can't sort out updates I'm curious what reccommendations there my be for AndroidAuto?

Thanks again - and if anyone has anything to addto original post that would be much appreciated.

Isn't there someone who sells the SD cards to update the maps etc?