First time i have ever had the DIS scrolling, and that is only because i have DAB fitted to the RNSE

No sorry just a box that sits behind the glovebox, aerial on the windscreen then access it through the buttons on the wheel

I also have the same set up as Lee in my09 sportback. Works really well, only difference to Lees is that my dis is white but all works the same.

I also have the same set up as Lee in my09 sportback. Works really well, only difference to Lees is that my dis is white but all works the same.
Noticing your heading did your display not work with your rns-e before you added the Dab cause if it was plumbed in correctly should you not have had the radio station's , music ( from sd card ) and telephone ( phonebook ) come up on your display thats saying you had BT module and MFSW .

Last edited:
Yes I had everything showing correctly before the dab, just with the dab it scrolls through radio station, song playing and do etc assuming the station broadcasts that info.

Yes I had everything showing correctly before the dab, just with the dab it scrolls through radio station, song playing and do etc assuming the station broadcasts that info.
Ok dokie ,got you now was just the heading that threw me.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Whats DAB reception like in a car ? I live in the middle of Surrey and they recently turned our transmitter off so i can't get planet rock anymore and even the basic stations fade in and out if i walk past the radio in the kitchen...welcome to the 21st Century :)