fitted aftermarket stereo to A4

swphotog

Reaction score
hi, new here, ive replaced the Audi Concert with a Parrot stereo...managed to work out and get it running thru the amp, sounds great other than radio reception is terrible....works fine with the two ariels fitted on Audi stereo, but obviously on my new stereo theres nowhere to plug the yellow arial plug that sits on the rear of the audi unit...any idea guys?
Audi ariel

for info for others with the rear amped bose system, you will know whether you have this system by the amount of plugs you remove from the rear of the Audi Unit, I removed 3 ....when you get the converter from ebay , its fairly self explanatory where everything goes (this is the lead i used from ebay) just make sure you ground the lead with the ring on it, I just bolted it to the rear of the stereo using the threaded hole they provide for a support strap. I also had to run an ignition live for my particular stereo from the fuse box on the left of the dash. The small fuses are ignition fuses....use a voltmeter to see what side is live and you can use a normal spade connector on a spare fuse way for the job.

Audi A4 Amplified ISO Lead Wiring Harness connector Stereo Radio adaptor PC9-401 | eBay

I have this lead for the non Bose system if you swap the red and yellow supplies and attach the bullet connector in the yellow double connection will run amp and connect the rest if the cables to the h u