Fitted S3 Pedals To My A3!

emzino

Reaction score
I LOVE THEM! They make transform that area so much. Feels and looks superb. MB was brilliant keeping me up-to-date all the time and they came when he said they would.

Took me around 30mins to do with 3 cuts on my fingers, with blood! Lol. Ficious it was lol.

Well here's some pics with abit of narration...

Heres the box...

Heres the pedals in the bare. Mmmm lush :faint:

Got underway and took off the clutch + brake pedal pads. Took couple of mins. First cut was then lol

Right got that out the way. Now to get down to business!

As you've no doubt seen, i've got some tools at the ready, of course, didn't user ANY of them lol. Wrongs tools :keule: Then got these...

Finally got it out after a few sprays of WD40, it just wouldn't budge! 2nd and 3rd cut was then lol

The end product! (gonna get new black carpet mats heh)

Many thanks to MB for the pedals, definitely give him a shout for em'!

Yay my first mod lol! :rockwoot: :applaus:

I do like those very much. One of these days I'll get a set

Great Pics Emzino!!

nice mate - and only 3 or 4 cuts... thats not bad..... lol

Badley said:
I do like those very much. One of these days I'll get a set

Great Pics Emzino!!

Thanks B, you should definitely get a set! The pictures do it no justice at all :)

DIABLO636 said:
nice mate - and only 3 or 4 cuts... thats not bad..... lol

lol there were times when I thought I wouldn't be able to do it lol. The ****** screw behind the cap is a nightmare lol. Glad I finally got it out after putting an extension to an extension heh.

I'm abit dissapointed though, MB said that with these S3 pedals i'd see a 30-50bhp performance increase just like on eBay! WHAT HAPPENED :moa:

Maybe the hefty pedels cancel out the extra bhp? :tocktock:

I like it when things are boxed heh :)

Thanks TDI-line, get them!

And Sam I think you right, i've been shafted :(

cool. nice simple mod but it really does make all the difference!

Robin - say something useful or dont bother pal - the guy is just sharing his experience

maars said:
How much were they?

PM marriedblonde he'll tell you everything you need to know.

steve184 said:
Robin - say something useful or dont bother pal - the guy is just sharing his experience

:applaus:

Ok I've ordered the set of pedals and I'm having a nightmare trying to install them. The problem is removing the lead from the acc pedal. According to the instruction you just press the clip and the connector releases.

Well I pressed the clip so hard that I've broken it and no matter how hard I try I cannot pull the clip off.

What am I doing wrong??

Yea I had that too, my fingers got really sore! Get a flat head screw drive and use that to push it down. Although it seems like you've pushed the white bit down so far it won't go down anymore, it does!
It makes a little soft clicking noise and it just slides out once you've pulled the pedal abit.

Just keep pushing it alllll the way down :)

steve184 said:

can't people take a joke?

and what gives you the right to throw your weight around????

Oh it's just hard to express sarcasm when in writing that's all Robin so sometimes it don't seem like a joke.

No harm done though :) Btw, checked out pics of your A3 again, looks sexy! What rims are those?

they are the optional extra 20 spoke alloys from Audi, look good but a utter bitch to wash!

RobinA3 said:
they are the optional extra 20 spoke alloys from Audi, look good but a utter bitch to wash!

I really had my eyes on those but it was exactly that reason I ended up not spec them. What you said sort of re-confirm my assumption.

I love to have the car clean ALL the time, but it is just impossible to follow up all the time, expecially the kind of road I commute on.

But when it is clean, what a nice design wheel!! :icon_thumright:

I wax my car at least every 2 weeks without fail and everytime i do so i use a cotton bud to clean out each split rim bolt, yes it may be a utter bitch and crap job but its well worth it in the end.

If i were to spec wheels then i would go for the same wheels without a doubt, although in the winter the standard 5 arm ones look like a much better option!

yeh jokes are great! - if they are funny! Take a hint.

emzino said:
Yea I had that too, my fingers got really sore! Get a flat head screw drive and use that to push it down. Although it seems like you've pushed the white bit down so far it won't go down anymore, it does!
It makes a little soft clicking noise and it just slides out once you've pulled the pedal abit.

Just keep pushing it alllll the way down :)

Thanks emzino
Well that was so easy once you know what your doing. No brute strength is required, just follow the instructions wiggle the pedal and the cable releases all by its self.

might have to get me some of these. any news on a dead pedal?

y1p4RBtCwfir1tbsQQDSPNKleljDvFvTWfS1kajynNC9SAA9LSLEb2kgvmmUY3ogoKX
this is mine production

:rockwoot::rockwoot: