fitting decat and sports cat

M12RJX

Reaction score
i ordered a decat yday then cancelled the order so just waiting for my money back.

I then spoke to sam bryant in regards to getting a decat from him but he said hes sold out but now has the downpipe and sports cat for £290. so i thought id wait till i get my money back from the people i ordered my decat from till i order of sam bryant. but now iv rang a few garages just to get a quote for fitting of the sports cat and downpipe and im getting quoted up to 3-4 hours labour which totals up to £200/250 just thinkin is it really me worth spending up to £500 on them 2 peices? or should i just buy a new/old miltek catback

Is a biggish job to fit a DP mate... as said before... the DP is the biggest restriction... all you will get from fitting an exhaust is noise...

...as for the price... welcome to the world of modding cars :)

slippery.png

<tuffty/>

Is a biggish job to fit a DP mate... as said before... the DP is the biggest restriction... all you will get from fitting an exhaust is noise...

...as for the price... welcome to the world of modding cars :)

slippery.png

<tuffty/>

lol i know exactly what u mean all i really wanted was a bit of noise from exhaust but ended up purchasing that decat n now cancelling the order lol. think i might just leave the sports cat and downpipe sounds like it could cost me quite a bit!lol
:( what a downer lol at least the panel filter,dv valve and tip should be coming along with a remap should make me happy !