Five Subaru’s, a token Porsche & now this.......

SiPie

Reaction score
Hi all....

Scottish winters and a Subaru dealer on my doorstep meant Subaru made sense, until they stopped making anything practical and quick.

Classic Impreza turbo my99 in 2001 before the image ‘issue’ reared it’s head was entertaining, a 2.5 gutless Legacy saloon followed and then on to a Forester 2.0 with dual range & some winter tyres just before the winter of 2010, Michael Fish eat your heart out :yes:. A 2.5 Forester XTen with Andy Forrest remap and a few other tweaks was a nice sleeper if a bit rattle and then on to the the big mistake...a new Forester XT with CVT in 2015. Could have been a great car but wasn’t.
A 986s boxster kept me amused and marginally bankrupt during the weekends of last year’s scorching summer (see earlier Michael a fish reference)

So here I am having traded in both Porsche & Subaru for a 5k mile 2018 S4 avant in Daytona grey with comfort and sound pack, carbon stuff inside, panoramic s/roof, B&O 3D, 19”s (bought some AEZ strike graphite matt & Nokians for winter), hunted for a while to find it specced close to what I would have ordered.

Looking forward to seeing how Quattro compares to Subaru’s symmetrical AWD gadgetry when the white stuff hits.

Loving the car and enjoyed reading some real good info on here so far
066E62AF B131 4E8A ADAE C8DAB58FEDCA

Cheers
Si

Reactions: SPIKE_ and CHEZ
@SiPie hi Si, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice S4. Hope you enjoy. :)

Reactions: SiPie