FK High Spec Springs

Farhan

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone has used FK Hi Spec springs which apparently lower 55mm upfront and 40 at the rear. I was searching around and came across them. I am aware of what eibach and H&R offer but wanted to gather more opinions of other manufacturers which offer the more drastic lowering kits around the region of 40mm+

Any ideas?

Venom Motorsport Performance Car Parts - EBC Brakes, Black Diamond Brakes, FK Suspension, Eibach Suspension, Weitec Suspension, Supersport Suspension

Venom Motorsport Performance Car Parts - EBC Brakes, Black Diamond Brakes, FK Suspension, Eibach Suspension, Weitec Suspension, Supersport Suspension

Comparing the two we know eibach is a huge manufacturer but this is a substantial price difference for a set of springs.

I don't know about the FKs mate, but a £60 saving (probably less, because venom charge £12.50 delivery), isn't really that significant in terms of cash alone, so why chance it??

Eibachs are tried and tested by many, and most importantly you've felt the ride they give for yourself and liked it.
I would say the eibachs (and h&r) cost almost twice as much for a reason.

Also, how much will you be spending on getting FKs fitted and aligned?
The eibachs/h&r, even though £140-£160, will only cost another £140-150 for fitting and alignment at AMD, so you'll probably find the saving on the FK is reduced even more.

Lastly, my front being 50mm lower does at times struggle around london's speedbump infested roads. I know the FKs only take it down another 5mm lower, but mine at 50mm really does feel like its on it's lowness limits on the roads I travel on.

Loads of reasons in favour of FKs from me then! :laugh:

Sup bro im sticking with eibachs not to worry but i was looking around at different set ups as germany have loads of different spring combinations.

The FKs can be bought cheaper though i found them on FKs official website reduced to £48. Certainly worth noting to others on here if they are interested but im keen to see what they lower the car like.

Im probably going for my springs next month :) ill be ballin like you ads!

Sup bro im sticking with eibachs not to worry but i was looking around at different set ups as germany have loads of different spring combinations.

The FKs can be bought cheaper though i found them on FKs official website reduced to £48. Certainly worth noting to others on here if they are interested but im keen to see what they lower the car like.

Im probably going for my springs next month :) ill be ballin like you ads!

Ah mate, I thought you were thinking about going for the FKs instead. I was about to come to your yard and put Roland (my pet rat) in your engine bay. :ninja:

Let me know when you're going to have your springs done, I might come down with you.
In fact, I might be having some bilstein shocks fitted soon so could even book it for same day.

Ah mate, I thought you were thinking about going for the FKs instead. I was about to come to your yard and put Roland (my pet rat) in your engine bay. :ninja:

Let me know when you're going to have your springs done, I might come down with you.
In fact, I might be having some bilstein shocks fitted soon so could even book it for same day.

HAHA, defo bro you going to ace possibly next week? I was just having a search around as on my past car before i went for coilovers i bought my H&R springs from germany and they were considerably cheaper so whilst searching for Eibach sportlines i came across the FKs who are quite well known aswell and offered a similar kind of drop for a lot less.

I doubt they will drop as much as 55mm but more like 50 but i dont want to try them as i cant risk losing the comfort etc. Just worth a shout for someone who wants to lower on the cheap ;)