Image1
Image2
Image4
Image5
Image6
Image10

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayner_1704, DW81, Pinky1959 and 10 others
Looks lovely, but looks like it needs springs and spacers desperately! Looks quite high. Transport blocks still in?

Looks lovely, but looks like it needs springs and spacers desperately! Looks quite high. Transport blocks still in?

I will be surprised if the blocks are in there, firstly because it’s at the dealer and secondly it looks abojt right for normal ride height.

I will be surprised if the blocks are in there, firstly because it’s at the dealer and secondly it looks abojt right for normal ride height.

Transport blocks getting left in was a common thing on the new Focus RS... no exaggeration that probably half of all new cars had them left in when given to their owners!

Stunning !!! - love Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks v high...maybe just the angle, but my R looks lower considerably lower and more squat than this and that’s standard.

Transport blocks getting left in was a common thing on the new Focus RS... no exaggeration that probably half of all new cars had them left in when given to their owners!

Why was that happening? By mistake? Handing a car that needs to go on a ramp to a customer isn’t a lot of good haha.

Looks v high...maybe just the angle, but my R looks lower considerably lower and more squat than this and that’s standard.

Certain angles don’t do it any favours, but they definitely need to be lowered. I have an email sent to Audi asking categorically what will be void.

Reactions: teslaboy and FBF01
Why was that happening? By mistake? Handing a car that needs to go on a ramp to a customer isn’t a lot of good haha.

Dealers rushing them out and totally forgetting about them mate :seenoevil:

Reactions: AudiNutta
@Boosta that is beautiful. DG is such a stunning colour. Enjoy the car and keeping it clean!