FL Xenon to Full LED retrofit/conversion/upgrade 2018

Rempsky

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am the lucky owner of a 2018 Audi A3 8V Sportback. I wanted to make the change from Xenon to Full LED lights (without Matrix). I have already purchased the lights, but only after purchase I realized that the original connectors have different pins layout. I bought access to erWIN, but the schematics there are like black magic to me.

I am asking for help, because I have probably already dug through the entire internet and have only found a guide for the Audi TT 8S. (Here comes another question, will the LEDs in 8V be similarly connected as in 8S?)

Thank you in advance for all answers

Attachments

• Audi_TT_8S_XENON_LED_Harness.JPG
    Audi_TT_8S_XENON_LED_Harness.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Front_Lights_LED (1).pdf
    142.9 KB · Views: 203
  • Front_Lights_Bi-xenon.pdf
    126 KB · Views: 181
I would find an installer tbh mate, you dont want to damage the car or lights, poland has allot of very technical guys, should easily be able to find someone, as with respect if you're having difficulty with Erwin, it may create more issues than you want.

Hi all,

I am the lucky owner of a 2018 Audi A3 8V Sportback. I wanted to make the change from Xenon to Full LED lights (without Matrix). I have already purchased the lights, but only after purchase I realized that the original connectors have different pins layout. I bought access to erWIN, but the schematics there are like black magic to me.

I am asking for help, because I have probably already dug through the entire internet and have only found a guide for the Audi TT 8S. (Here comes another question, will the LEDs in 8V be similarly connected as in 8S?)

Hello
i want to do the same thing in my car .
Did you installed the full led headlight ?

Hi all,

Hi did you manage to get headlights to work thanks