Floor Mats - What are you using?

tr7

Reaction score
Exciting stuff I know..

But interested to see what the rest of you are using. I've always just ran with the Genuine Rubber Mats but now the rest of my interior is coming together I kind of feel like they're letting down the rest.

What Mats are you running, are you happy with them and where did you get them?

Rubber mats for winter & ''Auto-style'' RS branded for summer. Genuine carpet ones in the garage.

Reactions: tr7
Thanks,

I see they're pretty custom so would have to a pick a design

Any photos of your Auto-style mats?

I have genuine A4 rubber mats throughout,far more practical than carpet and much harder wearing.
I had carpet mats in my company Ford Focus, not only did the heel pad wear through on my right foot, but the actual carpet wore a heel hole too

I have genuine Audi A4 rubber mats in the front, best mats in my opinion.
Rear I just have carpet mats, no one sits in the rear of my car anyway.

IMG 3215s

I agree about Genuine rubber mats, I've ran them for over 5 years. Just starting to feel like they look a little out of place.

Like rubber mats in a RS4 wouldn't be a good look..

Thanks,

I see they're pretty custom so would have to a pick a design

Any photos of your Auto-style mats?
had this put on mine. Standard anthracite grey,quality is so much better than the o.e stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 150
Audi genuine rubber mats when the weather is wet, cold and grotty, and Audi genuine carpet mats for the rest of the time :) A good set of floor mats really ties the interior together so interested if anyone has found an improvement over the genuine mats fit and finish.

I liked the Audi genuine mats as they blend in really well, never been a massive fan of shouty mats with different colours etc

img_0404-jpeg.251909

had this put on mine. Standard anthracite grey,quality is so much better than the o.e stuff.
These do look like good quality though so would be interested to know where you go them from :yes:

Yeh that's what I'm getting at. I like things that are subtle. I've two sets of genuine rubber mats, feel it's the only thing in the interior I would change now

Would prefer a new genuine set of carpet mats if they weren't a fortune

Try Autostyle - got mine from there and the quality is better than the original Audi ones that came with the car + cheaper too. Colour matches too + plenty of others to choose from if you want a contrasr or something different

Try Autostyle - got mine from there and the quality is better than the original Audi ones that came with the car + cheaper too. Colour matches too + plenty of others to choose from if you want a contrasr or something different

View attachment 252577
Hi Frizzley, which colour/spec are these that you chose?

Their builder isn't clear, and I've bought 'black' mats before that were actually black and some actually grey

Thanks

Yeh that's what I'm getting at. I like things that are subtle. I've two sets of genuine rubber mats, feel it's the only thing in the interior I would change now

Would prefer a new genuine set of carpet mats if they weren't a fortune
I managed to pick up a set of genuine mats off eBay recently, £50 but were in great condition and amazingly zero damage to the heel area which is commonly where they wear through. A full wet vac followed by a steam clean had them looking brand new, couldn't believe my luck. So I've now got two mint sets of Audi carpet mats and one set of Audi rubber mats that I picked up the other day. The genuine mats tend to clean up really well as long as the carpet material itself is intact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie Farley and tr7
Spec below
Hi Frizzley, which colour/spec are these that you chose?

Their builder isn't clear, and I've bought 'black' mats before that were actually black and some actually grey

Thanks

Mine are Anthracite- full spec below. Ordered via email in the end - set of 4 cost £67 Inc delivery. when I ordered they said it might take to 10 days and they arrived in 2.

ps the stitching colour is not listed below however its is white to match the seats etc

I need a new front set now, well driverside has pretty well reached its bin job time now, passenger side still looks like new.
I best get onto the interwebby and track some down.