Fog/cornering light question

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117185

ere’s a button on my prefl RS3 with LED headlights which seems to activate cornering lights when turned on? Or are they front fogs?

I’m all for extra lighting, does anyone know if they can be coded to be on permanently?

They are ‘all weather lights’.
They are the cornering lights and effectively fogs and shouldn’t really be left on as they will dazzle traffic at some angles when it’s not foggy.
There are rules/laws about cornering lights and the speeds they can be used at for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the thread hijack and slightly unrelated question but are the LEDs dynamic i.e turn with you when cornering?

Certainly dynamic xenons are noticeable when cornering in my 8P S3

Sorry for the thread hijack and slightly unrelated question but are the LEDs dynamic i.e turn with you when cornering?

Certainly dynamic xenons are noticeable when cornering in my 8P S3

No on the PFL they are static with static cornering lights. They are so good you don’t miss the bending effect of Xenons.
On the FL you have the option of matrix LED, which don’t bend but obviously can project light dynamically to different parts of the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: VAG_Club001
ere’s a button on my prefl RS3 with LED headlights which seems to activate cornering lights when turned on? Or are they front fogs?

I’m all for extra lighting, does anyone know if they can be coded to be on permanently?

They do not need to be turned on to activate the cornering lights (low speed). They also automatically switch off above 150km/h as I discovered on a night drive through Germany...