Fog lamp bulb replacements

SRC

Reaction score
Hi all
A little advice, please. I'd like to replace the halogen fog lights on the front of my 2014 A5 Sportback. It's the black edition with LED running lights and Xenon headlamps, so the fog lamps look very mismatched. This thread is for the 2007 model - will mine be the same (ie H11)? And is the method of access the same? Some talk about removing the grille while others mention access through the wheelarch.
I'd like to know before I remove the old bulbs so I can have the replacements ready to pop straight in. Any recommendations for replacements?
Thanks

If you have the rectangular fog lights you will need a different bulb. I used H8 35W osram cool blue bulbs. They are a good match. I also bought some H7 for the turning lights but not figured out how to fit them yet!

Oh and I changed the fog lamp bulbs from the front.

A quick update for anyone interested: my bright white DRLs and headlights are now matched by my front fogs. I went for these and I'm very happy with them.

Reactions: JohnS3
Same ones I used. I also finally fitted my turning light bulbs. Has to take the air box out for access.