Fog light grille

Bear pig

Reaction score
Alright troops, can anyone help me with this part, I have a ( 2012 A4 B8 Avant S line Black Edition ) and looking to change the fog light grille to the ( Facelift one ) which is mesh with rectangle fog light. Changing the main grille to mesh rs4 so would like the fog's to match , anal I know but rather do the job right.
Cheers

Alright troops, can anyone help me with this part, I have a ( 2012 A4 B8 Avant S line Black Edition ) and looking to change the fog light grille to the ( Facelift one ) which is mesh with rectangle fog light. Changing the main grille to mesh rs4 so would like the fog's to match , anal I know but rather do the job right.
Cheers
Try Tom at our parts request system

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open

I am almost 100% confident this cannot be done without some serious modifications to the bumper! (Correct me if I'm wrong anyone)

The B8 S-Line fog surrounds are different size and shape to the B8.5 fog surrounds.

There is not a lot of option to upgrade the B8 S-Line fog surrounds. There are lots on ebay that allow you to upgrade to the mesh type as on the RS version but these generally do not fit the S-Line body shape.

I have always wanted to upgrade mine but not many of the shelf options, especially for the S-Line shape.....not that I have find anyway.

Been on ebay and nothing seems to fit, that's why I thought the facelift model would fit....don't see the point changing the grille without fogs.

Yea for some reason there are no or very little upgrades for the S-Line version of the fog light surrounds, not sure why that it is.

Numerous upgrades for non-sline versions (Sport, SE, etc)

I used to own a Audi A3 8P S-Line which had very similar, if not exactly the same fog surrounds. I removed the fog surround and was able to remove the back of it and replace with some mesh I purchased on ebay. Looked good and was about as close to the RS style grilles as I could get.

Not sure if the Audi A4 B8 grilles are the same but might be an option if you can't get hold of anything.

I converted my grills to hex ones with round lights.

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk