fog light grills to match gloss Rs grill b8.5

forty3

Reaction score
Last night I fitted a Rs style front grille which I think looks great. The only thing is that it came in a gloss black finish so the fog surrounds now look a little bit strange being matt.

Has anyone found gloss replacements or even a mesh fog light delete to match the grill?

Or, has anyone painted / wrapped the surrounds in gloss black?

Last night I fitted a Rs style front grille which I think looks great. The only thing is that it came in a gloss black finish so the fog surrounds now look a little bit strange being matt.

Has anyone found gloss replacements or even a mesh fog light delete to match the grill?

I was thinking to have my b8.5 ones sprayed gloss.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm also considering spraying my existing ones and tinting the fog lights.

Will get a quote this afternoon and decide if it'll be worth it.

I'm also considering spraying my existing ones and tinting the fog lights.

Will get a quote this afternoon and decide if it'll be worth it.
Yea exactly the same thing i was thinking. Let me know how you get on mate.

I did manage to find some mesh ones but with the fog light surround on American ebay but they were 175 dollars plus shipping.

Yea that's a bit pricey for what it actually is. I'm also not sure I like the gaps in the mesh for the fogs. Because we have fogs lights might look pants but I've not looked behind. If I can get the oem fogs sprayed for 50ish I'd be happy. Then get them tinted and done.

Dropped off the surrounds at the bodyshop today for collection in about 10 days time.

I'll post some pics once they're refitted.

I like the look of the car without the surrounds but would have to do something clever to hide the stuff behind if went for meshing the entire opening. Would look smart tho.

Nice one looking forward to your pics! How much is the bodyshop charging if you don't mind saying?

Only £30 for the pair. Barely more expensive than DIY rattle cans but the guy is an old acquaintance and looks after me when I want bits doing

nice one await the pics :)

HBHKHb.jpg

P7OsCM.jpg

FTK9ic.jpg

Reactions: winterrB6, andyay123, mercules and 1 other person
Is that artificial grass? If not, it’s insanely neat :)

It's artificial grass although it looks much greener in the picture than it does in real life.

Cutting grass is definitely not my idea of fun so it's an ideal solution.

Love the grill! Been looking at that version with the Quattro badge at the bottom. How is the quality?

Looks awesome .my Matt rs grill arrives next week. I’ve been looking at mesh fog grills also but will wait to see what the grill looks like first.
I’ve decided not to put Audi rings on but have a red Quattro badge. How did you stick yours on? Thanks Andy

hey @forty3

Your S4 looks great with that grille (as do the fogs), exactly what i want to do with my quattro S line.

Do you happen to have a link for your purchase? There are so many out there that i would prefer to pick up one that someone has fitted and is happy with!

Thanks bud

Hi, do you have a link to that grill with the Quattro badge below?