Fog Lights - LED replacements

razputin

Reaction score
Just noticed the front fogs on my new motor are very yellow and look odd against the DRLs. Any recommendations for LED replacements?

Ta.

Trups is yer man, t8ups sponsor on here, he will sort you out, he does a great set of Ice white bulbs perfect match

I got mine off Trups highly recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GjrBartlett
I am interested as well. Don't want to sound dumb but how do I contact hi..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have fitted his drl and fog light bulbs that coupled with his headlight mod looks great. Top bloke and very helpful

Popped my fog light covers off today, typical the bulbs are h8 and got loads of every type (ice white) except h8. I was going to leave mine a slight yellow colour as drive all hours with work and we get a lot of fog up north, so thought leave them better for fog, but now want a colour match.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Replaced mine from the awful yellowing ones. 100% better using trips bulbs.

IMG 1427

Reactions: feva
Popped my fog light covers off today, typical the bulbs are h8 and got loads of every type (ice white) except h8. I was going to leave mine a slight yellow colour as drive all hours with work and we get a lot of fog up north, so thought leave them better for fog, but now want a colour match.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

What about something like this?

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-leds/headlamp-cree-led/5th-gen-4000-lumens/h8-5th-gen-4000-lumens

Just type Trups in the search bar he should pop up

Thanks to all. Sent T8ups a message.