Foglight bulbs?

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
HI,I want change foglight bulbs in my b8,anyone know if they will throw up an error if replaced with led?

Any of you guys changed the bulbs to match the xenon 4300k white? what bulbs you guys used?

I maybe interested in a set too t8ups, pm me info please

Hi are these easy to fit do you access the bulbs from the front or behind wheel arch? Thanks

Yep they will take you less than 10 min and accessing via the wheel arch is the most easiest way rather than removing the fog surrounds!

Please tell me this mod is just to make the lights look better when you lock and unlock the car and the walk up lights come on and not to drive around with them on like a tit. I saw a guy get hand stopped by a cop to just help a motorist out of a space and as soon as he saw the cop walk out in front of him, he immediately turned them off proving he knew it was illegal and knew he shouldn't have them on. Honestly, it does not look cool, only tits look at tits and say that looks good as the majority of motorists don't even notice and its illegal so why on earth would anyone drive around with them on. My brain hurts just thinking how dumb you have to be.

I totally agree with you on that one mate, it annoys my head when people drive around with them on! They are called FOG lights for a reason! For me its just to match the LEDs on my coming home feature, apart from that they aren't on unless its foggy.

I recently seen a person driving in the dark with just their fog lights on no dip or nothing, very dangerous for what just to look cool!

My thoughts exactly, you see so many driving with them on, it annoys the hell out of me, I just flash my lights at them and if in a traffic jam on the M25 I will tell them, your FOG lights are on mate, they just give me a dumb look. Dohhhhh.

Im thinking of changing the DRL bulbs as I've never turned the Fog lights on !
Has anyone a recommendation for LED DRL bulb replacement, as I've read many threads that some replacement e bay bulbs don't fit :(

HI,I want change foglight bulbs in my b8,anyone know if they will throw up an error if replaced with led?

Any of you guys changed the bulbs to match the xenon 4300k white? what bulbs you guys used?

Yes led will throw up an error, but it match hid's 35w 6000k very nice. This is pics with stock headlights and led fog ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390262299168677ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390262325619707ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390262325619707ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390262377374059 hope it helps