Folded Mirrors not even

Mr_Ess

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed their folder mirrors differ between sides. The drivers one doesn't fold back anywhere near the tight angle of the passenger?

Mirror1
Mirror2

How strange that they all do it. I've had a few Audi's in the past but I have to admit, probably not had folding mirrors. Good job I didn't go to the dealer. They probably would have ordered me a new mirror and spent hours fitting it for the same thing to happen !

Yes we have a 2018 GTR too (stage 4 - 675bhp). Ordered the RS3 last August to replace the Audi TT-RS (2018 roadster) we have. Few years ago I had a 2018 RS3 pre-facelift. Was a great car - Nardo with all the options. One thing I noticed straight away with this OPF version is the drop in noise. The TT barks and pops like a trooper in comparison. Hopefully some tweaks will sort that later in the year :)

Reactions: kayemill and Terminator x
A few years ago in my RS4 on the way to Silverstone I had a GTR glued to my tail. After a while at "reasonable" speeds I moved over to let it pass only to see a 900 badge on its rear! Lesson learnt.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kayemill

Reactions: Mr_Ess
A few years ago in my RS4 on the way to Silverstone I had a GTR glued to my tail. After a while at "reasonable" speeds I moved over to let it pass only to see a 900 badge on its rear! Lesson learnt.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Yeah, to be honest its a weapon, and in another league in a straight line, but getting dated now with the tech and gearbox. For its size, it's possible to throw around surprisingly easily and still makes a great drivers car. The 8Y does seems really planted though. Will need a bit more time with the 8Y to tell completely how it compares.

Reactions: kayemill and Terminator x
It's normal, both sides are angled different to eachother for obvious reasons, if the steering wheel was central to the car then they'd be equal.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Jaguar are good they fold right in , in so much they dent the window chrome trim and bodywork .