Football:England game - Did you watch it?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
How many of you guys watched the game?

How are we suppose to support our home nation in an International match if it's not shown on terrestrial television? And to top it off, we didn't even get to see the highlights!

Didn't see it, been at a scooter rally in Essex all weekend. :arco:

I cancelled Sky sports and added Setanta so yes I did watch it and also the highlights as well (which there wasn't many)

Glad I kept Sky Sports and didn't opt for the total rip that is Setanta.

sorry Andy I'll phone Sky up and resubscribe seeing as you know what sports I like to watch,thanks

Eh? Just saying if Setanta was a fiver a month (like Sky Sports) I would have subscribed purely for the England games, but glad I didn't!
It's not all about you!

I used to be an avid football fan......but every time I watch England these days I just cringe....I think I would rather watch Gillingham play than England !

You can get Setanta from your **** cheeks!?!? COOOOOL!

Its sad though that you gotta pay sky or setanta to see our national team. Shame on whoever sorts/doesnt sort that out!

Although I heard it was nothing to watch this time round anyway.

When was the last England game worth watching?
Everytime I get my hopes up, and just end up very depressed. Glad in a way that the misery is only available on Setanta.

last one worth watching?? I dunno.. the England 5 Germany 1 one??

Seems that when we play I get together with the lads at the pub but just end up chatting about other stuf rather than enjoying the football.

You could have any of the top ten teams in the world playing against a team from Whothefuckareyousitan and they'd all struggle if there was 11 players in the box defending! England are certainly over rated so im not defending them at all but Andorra played smart & got every mo fo behind the ball to make it difficult for anyone to take a shot. We needed someone like Crouch to park his lanky butt in the middle of them all & take long ranges crosses on his head, but instead they kept with 2 short ***** like Rooney & Defoe who like to run & dribble the ball. Heskey can indeed be the target man for long range shots but he wasnt staying in the box like he should of.

Got a feeling we'll play better against Croatia though as we'll have room to play, needs to be good to win though! Im still a little disheartened that you get a new manager who then plays the same players expecting something to change!!

How many of you guys watched the game?

How are we suppose to support our home nation in an International match if it's not shown on terrestrial television? And to top it off, we didn't even get to see the highlights!

I agree the home nation should be free in its home nation, I think all the home matches are but I suppose the away ones the opposition just sell out to the highest bidder.

I am dissappointed with Englands performance but it can make interesting watching. Who wants to watch a match where you know what the result will be before the game. (oh that would have been a man u fan from the 90`s lol )

When was the last England game worth watching?

1966 :applaus::applaus::applaus::applaus:

The National side at the mo are pretty dismal and to be honest top flight english football clubs (sorry companys) english !!!!!! whoops i mean Russi errr Middle Eas errrr Korea errr Americ (Oh what the hell).

The game is pretty well wrecked now and i dread to think where it will be shortly.

The death of the english game is nigh upon us:sadlike::sadlike::sadlike::sadlike::sadlike::sadlike::sadlike::sadlike:

Luckily I missed the Andorra game but made it down to Wembley for the Soccer Aid game, now that was a good game :) which surprised me as I was expecting it to be poor.

Will be watching tonights game though and hopefully we will put in a performance. But when the players are saying now that they will be happy with a draw it makes you wonder....

Interesting article, well if Croatia aint lost for 13 years at home then I think its about time they did!!

0-1 England. Walcott. and a Croatian player red carded for a dangerous play on J.Cole (replaced by Jenas).

58min- Walcott again.

0-2 England

:applaus:

Great game & thoroughly deserved win, we were even playing well & pressing on when they had 11 men. Even Lampard aka Fat Frank played pretty well, probably down to him losing some weight over the summer!

As for Setanta, they play hard on the competitions commision to ensure they get an increasing share of game rights so if you dont have it your gonna miss out on live games! Im on Virgin so its included in my XL tv package so nar nar ne nar nar!!

looked at the sign up offer for setanta... wasnt bad, then found out how frickin hard it is to quit them... and thought I'd take the 3/4 mile uphill stroll to the other boozer.

I thought about getting setanta on freeview to see the scotland game, but they put that on setanta 2 which isn't on freeview. So looks like I'll need a sky dish to see any scotland games :mad: