for all you guys who loved my Silver Fog covers..

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Not a great pic as it was taken with my phone.
My silver covers are now Black again
Should have got round to doing this months ago really..:cool:

For all you silver fog cover haters.haha!

Image016.jpg

Thats better - amazing how a little change can make such a big difference. Now you'l have to do something about that chrome number plate surround :icon_thumright:

now you've just got to change your signature picture and nobody will ever be aware of your pevious styling 'mistake'

Got to say that it now look much better.

hell of alot better. gotta agree with pav though that chrome surround has gotta go aswell. they look tacky imo.
love the reflection of the car in the puddle by the way

J7USS said:
For all you silver fog cover haters.haha!
I think you should paint them silver again,looked better.

Nah just kidding,they look sooooooooooooo much better in black,took your time though.:icon_thumright:
I like the surround too,goes well with the grill.:icon_thumright:

:) knew you lot would agree, yeah I did take my time I must say,ha!

The number plate surround is staying as I like that with my Grill as James said.
Funny though because my surrounds have been on for a while now but its only till I mentioned it in "mods 2008" last week that people are now telling me NO!!:yes: thanks to Pav,keep you mouth shut mate;)

....Just got to get round fitting my Neons now!!:respekt:

chris_20 said:
love the reflection of the car in the puddle by the way

You know what, I didnt even notice it until I put the pic in my photobucket.

marms said:
now you've just got to change your signature picture and nobody will ever be aware of your pevious styling 'mistake'

Got to say that it now look much better.

Im sure I can find a nice day for ANOTHER excuse to post some fresh Pics.ha..
Picture WHoring:)

J7USS, like everyone has already said, an Audi should not have chrome surrounds anywhere other than the windows. Also the car would look so much meaner if it had S4 headlights where the inside is blacked out.

golf said:
J7USS, like everyone has already said, an Audi should not have chrome surrounds anywhere other than the windows. Also the car would look so much meaner if it had S4 headlights where the inside is blacked out.

You mean the S4 headlights you happen to have..
How come nobody commented before about my surrounds....:aggressive: Sorry Folks, they're staying:asskicking:

oh and You wait till I get my New 1000 Megapixel camera,You'll be sick of my car if you already aint.ha!

looks allot better matey, wonder how it would look with just the embossed bits silver.....if that makes any sence!?

You cheeky sod!

I no longer have the S4 headlights, they're sold, I just thought the front of the car would look better with them. Some BBS LM's would look awesome too. Get saving.

golf said:
You cheeky sod!

I no longer have the S4 headlights, they're sold, I just thought the front of the car would look better with them. Some BBS LM's would look awesome too. Get saving.

Now we're talking,BBS LM's would be perfect but a hell of alot of money and with my "Biggest Mod yet" coming up (details very soon) think I do need to save,Just couldnt bring myself to spend 2K on wheels really.
How much did you get for the S4 lights anyway? (if you dont mind me asking)

I know the whole point of the BBS's are because they are lightweight, but you can get replica's with tyres for under a grand. Granted, they'll be heavier and will lack the attention to detail of the originals but the price difference is pretty big.

Is your major mod a big turbo, per chance? I sold the lights for £150 inc postage in the end.

golf said:
Is your major mod a big turbo, per chance? I sold the lights for £150 inc postage in the end.

How You guess that??Who you been talking to...:think:
Few more details I need to look into first then weighing it all up!!

I kinda liked the silver before in fairness but have to agree it looks better with them black!

with all the chrome going on the silver looked well. the black ones look a little lost in there.