For the followers that followed my Big turbo build, here is my RS4 supercharged Build thread

Good luck Craig, I will follow with interest and a bit of the green eyed monster :tonguewink:

Reactions: Craig Cull
Yeah good luck with the rs4 mate, seen the clip with the camera strapped to the back of it (it's an animal) the sound is unreal! Keeping an eye on this thread pal :grin:

On my Watch list. :) x

Thanks everyone, hope you enjoy this build as much as the last. I promise not to dissapoint.

watched list!1 nice one, looking to get my B7 RS4 in april next year :D

watched list!1 nice one, looking to get my B7 RS4 in april next year :D
You wont be disapointed mate, just make sure its got a receipt for a reason carbon clean up and your laughing. Also make sure its had the brakes done recently as its a nice way to spend nearly 2k. The 2 main things i looked for allong with the basics

Reactions: Av4nt
2k for brakes ouch.com ! Assuming thats all at once for all 4 lol. Best stop in a hurry for that dollar hahah

2k for brakes ouch.com ! Assuming thats all at once for all 4 lol. Best stop in a hurry for that dollar hahah
Well you need to get them hot to feel the benefit, but yes thats 2k for all 4 corners. Suspension is an issue aswell on the standard set up, another reason why the coilovers attracted me. Also a clutch is a nice way to spend 1.5k so make sure its good. Ill be honest, mine isnt going to take much more abuse from me but i already allowed for a new one beforw buying. Im a ****** for side stepping off the clutch and it takes it, but it doesnt love it

Well you need to get them hot to feel the benefit, but yes thats 2k for all 4 corners. Suspension is an issue aswell on the standard set up, another reason why the coilovers attracted me. Also a clutch is a nice way to spend 1.5k so make sure its good. Ill be honest, mine isnt going to take much more abuse from me but i already allowed for a new one beforw buying. Im a ****** for side stepping off the clutch and it takes it, but it doesnt love it

yeah I just had a new clutch on the S4 same price. damn things! and is that replacement brakes standard or Ceramics upfront for that price?

yeah I just had a new clutch on the S4 same price. damn things! and is that replacement brakes standard or Ceramics upfront for that price?
Thats standard mate. You coud bang another 4k on top for ceramics easily

thats surely for Audi prices tho at main dealer no? just parts and you fitting them will costs you much less no?
Yeah you could probably improve on thay by a couple of hundred. But the discs are £317 + vat each £1300 just in discs. Ive never priced up the ceramics as i dont want to end up back in hospital lol

hmm... maybe an 4.2 S5 then next lmao. will have to weigh up when the time comes lol

hmm... maybe an 4.2 S5 then next lmao. will have to weigh up when the time comes lol
Or just buy one with the brakes already done, youll get atleast 20k miles and you wont ever need to do them all at once