Forge Blow Off Valve on Audi S3 8P 2.0 TFSI

Welcome Challenges

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just started collecting the parts I need for my S3. The plan is basic simple, Downpipe, HPFP, map (still wondering about Stg 1 or 2, we'll see) and just in case I got a Forge Blow Off Valve (a guy was selling it at half price and I thought why not, if I'll go Stage 2 it could help..) long story short, I got the package today, everything is fine, he also bought this kit brand new and shipped with the rest but he didn't give me the wire for the solenoid (I think) which is meant to avoid engine error light. I asked him (he had it on his golf 6R, so same engine of my S3 8P) and he said that he had no error and when i'm going to fit the BOV I can call him and ask.
I don't really now, what can you tell me about that? I can't find the wire as a single part nowhere and I will not absolutely drive with engine light, if that happens.
Anyway, I also know it's not the best thing you can do to increase performances, but I don't really care, real question is, since my car (stock) is now recirculating instead of atmospheric dumping, could i REALLY have any problems with the Forge BOV?
I really hope you can help me, since I'm going to (try to) fit it in 3 days.

Hello everyone, I just started collecting the parts I need for my S3. The plan is basic simple, Downpipe, HPFP, map (still wondering about Stg 1 or 2, we'll see) and just in case I got a Forge Blow Off Valve (a guy was selling it at half price and I thought why not, if I'll go Stage 2 it could help..) long story short, I got the package today, everything is fine, he also bought this kit brand new and shipped with the rest but he didn't give me the wire for the solenoid (I think) which is meant to avoid engine error light. I asked him (he had it on his golf 6R, so same engine of my S3 8P) and he said that he had no error and when i'm going to fit the BOV I can call him and ask.
I don't really now, what can you tell me about that? I can't find the wire as a single part nowhere and I will not absolutely drive with engine light, if that happens.
Anyway, I also know it's not the best thing you can do to increase performances, but I don't really care, real question is, since my car (stock) is now recirculating instead of atmospheric dumping, could i REALLY have any problems with the Forge BOV?
I really hope you can help me, since I'm going to (try to) fit it in 3 days.

Hi...it's unlikely to cause any issues,as the car will also measure MAP as well as air mass,but it's not an ideal method and circumvents or at least interferes with a part of the air mass measuring systems on the car.

Some people do use BOVs,but the later revision stock diverter valves such as the Rev D will work perfectly well up to Stg2+ or more.

Hi...it's unlikely to cause any issues,as the car will also measure MAP as well as air mass,but it's not an ideal method and circumvents or at least interferes with a part of the air mass measuring systems on the car.

Some people do use BOVs,but the later revision stock diverter valves such as the Rev D will work perfectly well up to Stg2+ or more.
Hi mate I have the gfb dv+ I’ve noticed I’m getting so much flutter is this normal ? Thanks