Former ricer

boyrollo

Reaction score
good morning/afternoon all

names stephen used to own an integra type r but have just sold it and bought myself an Audi S3
biggrin.gif
. The integra was an awesome car but was always very angry to drive(4500rpm at 70mph) and just moved to raf kinloss and travel to dundee every weekend so was gettin a bit OTT......the new S3 is "allegedly" around 250bhp with a full miltek exhaust k&n panel filter and remap however i dont have receipts for the remap.....the overall drive is very very diff to the integra but in most ways its better suited to the drive i do now...got a few problems with the car that im gonna do a search for but will post these up here and any links or help given are greatly appreciated
icon_thumright.gif

rights first thing is it has the TT 17's not really a fan so after either oringinal S3 or something different

the drivers recaro will not let me in the back ie the lever is not working????

the passenger side bump strip at the bottom of the door has come off!!! any ides the best way to refit it?

and the dash has lost some pixcels and the speedo goes up like a clock instead of smooth ie it ticks???

again any help would be fan-chap-stick
thumbs-up.gif

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have some work there lol

Hi, there is a post on repairing the pixels on the display in the sticky section at the top of the main page, near the bottom of the threads. The seat problem is quite a common fault both mine were repaired under warranty but not sure what the fault was