Forum Banners

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hey All

How do you get the banners under you name in the forum posts like 'Team Misano' etc. ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Sandra
Hey All

How do you get the banners under you name in the forum posts like 'Team Misano' etc. ?

Thanks in advance.
@ScottishS3
Ewan, hover over your name at top right of screen, box opens up, you looking for join user groups. Click that, check boxes beside what you want. Save. And you done. Any probs just pm me what you want and I do for you.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Hi Sandra,

Might it be possible to create a "Supercharged" user group? Some of us have these badges on the car and it would be cool to have it on ASN too. And now that the new B9 S4s are appearing on the roads it would help us B8/B8.5 S4 owners (and others with this engine) differentiate ourselves a bit.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Sandra,

Might it be possible to create a "Supercharged" user group? Some of us have these badges on the car and it would be cool to have it on ASN too. And now that the new B9 S4s are appearing on the roads it would help us B8/B8.5 S4 owners (and others with this engine) differentiate ourselves a bit.
Yes I will add a supercharged group for you. :)

Reactions: Hear-Vier
Yes I will add a supercharged group for you. :)
Thanks @Sandra, and thanks @voorhees for the @ bump, I must remember to use those in the future.

The new banner looks awesome, thanks for setting it up.

Have a great Christmas.

Reactions: voorhees and Sandra