Forum Thieves scouting...SERIOUS WARNING

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
Long time ASN... just to let you know as you are after all car enthusiasts. there has been alot of wheels / cars / general robbings of out cars. They are scouting the forums looking at build threads etc. There has been a good 4 5 in east london off of 1 forum in a week!! Those members of ukmivs, AB25 may already know this.

Thought i would come warn you all on here incase you aint already aware of it. They are targeting cars with advertised problems. so if you have a locking / security problem etc, remove it!!

Piece out ASN...

Thanks,
I noticed this happened on a couple of forums awhile back,
I mentioned it on here and got shot down big time ! the thinking "we are all good honest people on here" isnt always the case. Nobody vets the members... just be wise and dont show too much .

just be ary of new memebers with less than 50 posts, if a newbi with low posts starts asking suspicious questions then let a mob know, if anyone comes near mine its a 6'4 30 stone welsh fooking monster that he will meet next to him wearing a ski mask and rocking a baseball bat and duct tape

beware of thieves lads.

just be ary of new memebers with less than 50 posts, if a newbi with low posts starts asking suspicious questions then let a mob know, if anyone comes near mine its a 6'4 30 stone welsh fooking monster that he will meet next to him wearing a ski mask and rocking a baseball bat and duct tape

beware of thieves lads.

Is he named Dodgy bob?
Sounds like a welsh guy i know. lol

Thanks for the heads up but unless they know where you live or work it could be a bit hard for them to find your car with the dodgy locks or what not.

Alot of people forget to block out their number plates on pictures...
Any serious dodgy type can work out the address from that.
Im not saying stop posting... just be aware it does happen.
This is why i changed my sig. to not show mods as such